Griese Contract Offer.../Spoken like a self serving nitwit | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese Contract Offer.../Spoken like a self serving nitwit

:roflmao: .....why do you think she is sticking her tongue out at me!

Arizona is not instrested in him at all.How the contract unfair?I know you don't like Fiedler but you have to see past that and realize Dolphins are not dire need of his services.There other capable backups out there and how does every one know he will be the starter?

The contract is unfair in terms of if & when he becomes the starter he wouldn't get starter money with the incentives included in the Fins proposal. Neil O'Donnell & Akili Smith are not capable back ups, we've been knocked out of the playoffs two of the past threes years because of this problem, so we are in dire need of his services. And everyone knows...

Different interpretation

I saw the same story, and it seemed to me, at first glance, a ramping down of Cindich's rhetoric. There was no mention of the "other teams" interested in Griese's services, nor any expression of pessimism of getting the deal done.

Don't get me wrong, Cindich is still behaving horribly, but I guess it's interesting how one set of comments can be looked at from different perspectives.

Originally posted by SMadison29
Arizona is not instrested in him at all.How the contract unfair?I know you don't like Fiedler but you have to see past that and realize Dolphins are not dire need of his services.There other capable backups out there and how does every one know he will be the starter?

The contract is unfair in terms of if & when he becomes the starter he wouldn't get starter money with the incentives included in the Fins proposal. Neil O'Donnell & Akili Smith are not capable back ups, we've been knocked out of the playoffs two of the past threes years because of this problem, so we are in dire need of his services. And everyone knows...

I don't feel like debating any more on this topic so I'll end it by saying this:

You may be wrong.......:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom