Griese: the eventual starter in Miami and his departure in Denver | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese: the eventual starter in Miami and his departure in Denver

Originally posted by GrieseInMiami

I am offended by these comments, and I also disappointed with the members on this board. You guys should show more respect for the son of Bob Griese. This isn't any qb that may sign with you guys. This is the son of a Dolphin legend. Are you guys really Dolphin fans? You could have fooled me. :rolleyes:

Yup I think most are Miami Dolphin fans 1st, not Griese fans 1st. Huge difference, no?

Oliver...

Griesetomiami is not even a Dolphins fan so why is he questioning are loyalty to the Dolphins...

Originally posted by minus
Griesetomiami is not even a Dolphins fan so why is he questioning are loyalty to the Dolphins...

Because he knows what it is to not be loyal to the Phins? :D

That's all I can come up with, without breaking the TOS. Or maybe I did break it?

Oliver...

Just watched some Griese video.

His arm should be 1 point higher on a 10 point scale. Definitely not a cannon, but he does have a tight spiral that makes it look like that. Arm strength is only an above average if you ask me. Nowhere close to an elite arm such as Bledsoe, Boller, Vick, and Favre.

????

I dont know what it is about this board. Almost every Dolphin fan I know is dying for Griese to satrt, I think 90 % of coaches would pick Greise over fiedler. My question is, why on this board is there such undying support for a QB like Fiedler, its illogical. I love the Dolphins, but whats right is right, Fiedler better be holding that clipboard, and early if you wanna make the Super Bowl.

Griese smarter than Fiedler? Now I have heard everything

Re: ????

Originally posted by FinFan84
I dont know what it is about this board. Almost every Dolphin fan I know is dying for Griese to satrt, I think 90 % of coaches would pick Greise over fiedler. My question is, why on this board is there such undying support for a QB like Fiedler, its illogical. I love the Dolphins, but whats right is right, Fiedler better be holding that clipboard, and early if you wanna make the Super Bowl.

I don't have an answer for you. I don't understand it myslef. No matter how many stats you throw at the members here they still believe Jay is a very good QB. Sometimes it feels like they are trying to be so "okay with Marino being gone" that they're just backing Fiedler so they don't looklike they are clinging to Marino.

Also, consider that Jay is a scrappy little QB. The way he has overcome the odds has appealed to many of them. He is an easy to root for guy. I think so many are pulling for him that they are not accepting that he has not made the grade.

As Simon Cowell would say "Good, but at this level I am sorry it's just not good enough"

Griese may not be the answer. But we have to start looking somewhere. He is the best option out there to explore and we shoudl explore it.

I am disappointed we did not draft one of the young QBs for the future. It may be a few years before we see a QB class this deep in the draft.

Lets hope whatever happens it results in this team seeing the Super Bowl this year. They won't be together after this season.

Back
Top Bottom