griese the the last piece? hardly...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

griese the the last piece? hardly......

Originally posted by badfoot
I am laughing right now at the unbrideled joy that most are showing for the signing of the wonderboy... I have NEVER been impressed with griese (son that is)......

Hard not to be impressed with 19 TDs and 4 INTs.....as well as 2,688 yards at 64.3%....in 9 games.

That was pre-injury though.

Also, I remember that team was not the same when he went down (when Bubby Brister came in). They might not have beaten the Ravens that day. But they really missed Brian. Maybe he'll never be that guy again. Hopefully he'll recapture it.

Originally posted by MoeGoFins13
NFL stands for "NOT FOR LONG" I hope Fielder treats this as a wake up call. I have complete confidence in Brian Griese.

Wake up from what? What people want from Jay is for him to be DAN and it will never happen.

Look at Brian's number against Jay's, then look at thier winning percentage. Then tell me why you have no confidence in Jay, But you do in Brain.

i also wish everybody would lay off griese's run in wit the law.if the laws were as strict today back in his dads days we would have seen a lot more bradshaws, namaths and other superstars in the wrong section of the newspaper. i also remember another guy who had a run in with the law and wasnt getting a lot of praise for his performance on the field . hmmm who was that guy? oh yea i remember who it was , he actually plays for the fins now its ricky williams. is there any body questioning his prescence? I hope all of you guys and or gals doubting griese eat your words this year!

Originally posted by ercin13
I hope all of you guys and or gals doubting griese eat your words this year!

We do too, for our phins sake:D

Back
Top Bottom