Griese to start again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese to start again

I'll be there to cheer him and the team on.

GO FINS!!!!!!!!

"You've got to bounce back from it. The guys that are mentally tough are going to be the ones that succeed and push through this because we do have a good team. We're not a great team, but we're a good team."

Wow, somebody on the team realizes that they are not a great team, but a good team. Once/if Miami gets a #2 WR, get the running game back up to par, and franchise QB, then I see them be called a great team. Thanks for the link gottahavefootba. Also, hope you have fun at the game zachseau13, bring some luck to the team and cheer your heart out for the rest of us at FinHeaven.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
it'll be an easy win...so will the washington game

Hey now, with how the Phins have played lately, there is no such thing as a easy win. I love the phins and will cheer for them til the end, but no such thing as a easy win for us or in the NFL to honest.

Hopefully Griese can win the game. I don't want to see him start but I will support him and hope he is successful against the Ravens. GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Originally posted by Phinz1972
Once/if Miami gets a #2 WR, get the running game back up to par, and franchise QB, then I see them be called a great team.
Piece o' cake!

Fiedler had to prove he could go a season without being injured. He didn't. He's gone after this year no matter what IMO. We cant have a starting QB that misses 5-7 games every season.

IF he fumbles again im going to kill myself

Whe he is going to get sacked I just want to see him realize it, put both hands on the ball and take the hit.

Or get rid of the ball instead of just standing there day dreaming. He needs about 3-4 seconds and hes only getting 2-3 seconds.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
it'll be an easy win...so will the washington game

Not really.....

The Ravens offense ranks higher than the Dolpins.

The Ravens defense ranks higher than the Dolphins.

That's pretty sad considering they have started a rookie at QB all year.

Back
Top Bottom