Griese to start again | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese to start again

they need to give him the 8 play offense like they did lucas

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
Whe he is going to get sacked I just want to see him realize it, put both hands on the ball and take the hit.

When he grows eye's in the back of his head I'm sure he will, but wouldn't it be easier if the O-line just did their job?

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$

When he grows eye's in the back of his head I'm sure he will, but wouldn't it be easier if the O-line just did their job?
no it wouldn't. it would be easier if he held the friggin ball! it would be better if the line did their job!;)

I will be there as always, and I would like a better performance from our crowd too....we sucked in that Indy game.....you can almost hear Tony Dungy fart,

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
I will be there as always, and I would like a better performance from our crowd too....we sucked in that Indy game.....you can almost hear Tony Dungy fart,
i can guarantee you, you don't need a field phone for that one!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Sherif
Or get rid of the ball instead of just standing there day dreaming. He needs about 3-4 seconds and hes only getting 2-3 seconds.

Bingo.

Originally posted by dolfan06
no it wouldn't. it would be easier if he held the friggin ball! it would be better if the line did their job!;)

Most QB's would drop the ball when hit from behind, did you see Bledsoe drop the ball twice against the Cowboys? It's what happens when your trying to focus on the play and trusting your lines got your back. Griese doesn't just drop the ball he's being hit by a 300 lb end coming at him at full speed. I'd like to see you hold on to the ball if that happend to you. I love how people on here think getting hit like that is no excuse for letting go of the ball.

The line has faced two very good D's the last two weeks with a rookie LT that gave up five sacks in those two games I don't see how anyone can blame Brian. Not to mention Ruddy looks like my grandmother out there trying to stop someone, and Nails is slower then Christmas put all that together and some how Brian can't hang on to the ball....classic.

Most QB's would drop the ball when hit from behind, did you see Bledsoe drop the ball twice against the Cowboys? It's what happens when your trying to focus on the play and trusting your lines got your back. Griese doesn't just drop the ball he's being hit by a 300 lb end coming at him at full speed. I'd like to see you hold on to the ball if that happend to you. I love how people on here think getting hit like that is no excuse for letting go of the ball.

The line has faced two very good D's the last two weeks with a rookie LT that gave up five sacks in those two games I don't see how anyone can blame Brian. Not to mention Ruddy looks like my grandmother out there trying to stop someone, and Nails is slower then Christmas put all that together and some how Brian can't hang on to the ball....classic.
nobody said getting hit by a 300lb lineman was a piece of cake. what IS being said is that brian drops the ball alot!:tongue:

If he knew he was getting hit it would be a different story.. but it is coming from his blind side and he has no chance. Would you like him to cover the ball with two hands and tuck it away while he is waiting for a reciever to get open? what the hell do you want him to do. I remmber Dan fumbling alot when getting hit from the blind side. That is why the LT is the most important position on the oline. if any of the other guys get beat the qb will see it and have a chance to protect the ball.. if the LT gets beat it is usually bad news.

Originally posted by dolfan06
nobody said getting hit by a 300lb lineman was a piece of cake. what IS being said is that brian drops the ball alot!:tongue:

So your saying getting hit from behind by a three hundred pound man running at full speed is no reason to drop the ball? If that is what your saying I guess Brian just wants to lose and he is finding every way to do just that, So we can get Jay back in there.
I see where your going;)

So your saying getting hit from behind by a three hundred pound man running at full speed is no reason to drop the ball? If that is what your saying I guess Brian just wants to lose and he is finding every way to do just that, So we can get Jay back in there.
I see where your going;)
brian has the better arm, there is no doubt. but jay has the better legs. we need a QB to avoid the rush. and yes getting blind-sided by a 150# line man can cause a fumble. and brian is getting hit. if he has the better arm, why not save it until we can protect the QB!;)

Griese is an ok QB but he also knows the offensive line we have and knows the cant hold defences for long so he should be a little more prepared to take the hit Feidler is a better all around QB and I hope he gets better soon

Originally posted by LIDOLFAN
Griese is an ok QB but he also knows the offensive line we have and knows the cant hold defences for long so he should be a little more prepared to take the hit Feidler is a better all around QB and I hope he gets better soon
seems like we're really divided over this one!;)

Back
Top Bottom