Griese's Status? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese's Status?

JPhinfan86

Chief of the Finheaven Iowa Chapter.
Reaction score
I have heard nothing on Brian's injury status. Obviously he must have improved vastly for there to be talks of him starting Monday night. Even if he is healthy, does he know the offense well enough to take over?

These are a few things I have heard nothing about. If he isn't healthy or doesn't know our offense we are in trouble, that is what worries me about putting him in. If anyone knows anything about this please post. Thanks.

I would think he knows the offence because Jay did in less time last year...

I would think he knows the offence because Jay did in less time last year...

Buddy we changed offenses.

If Brian can hit the longball atleast 2-3 times a game in stride I don't care.

We leave so many points out on the field.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
If Brian can hit the longball atleast 2-3 times a game in stride I don't care.

We leave so many points out on the field.
If Brian can hit the longball atleast 2-3 times a game in stride, he w/b Dan Marino and better than his father... that is expecting a lot

Originally posted by dolphan39

If Brian can hit the longball atleast 2-3 times a game in stride, he w/b Dan Marino and better than his father... that is expecting a lot

It seems that nothing less than that will satisfy the fans with Fiedler, so why should the bar for BG be lower? (not intimating that you believe the bar should be lower for BG - - only pointing out the fans' unreasonable demands placed upon Miami's starting quarterback).

Originally posted by Agua

It seems that nothing less than that will satisfy the fans with Fiedler, so why should the bar for BG be lower? (not intimating that you believe the bar should be lower for BG - - only pointing out the fans' unreasonable demands placed upon Miami's starting quarterback).

I don't think the bar will be lower than BG. I firmly believe that a segment of the fans will never be happy.

I believe that because there were a lot of people complaining about Marino, even in the early years. They would say that we needed a more mobile QB.

Originally posted by dolphan39

A QB to hit a couple long balls is expecting a lot?

. . . . . .

What do you consider a long ball 40 50 or 60 yards!! I think in our O anything over 40 is long so I hope he at least hit a couple of them!!

Well if things hold true we should give Brian three years to put together a good season, if things are to be fair. Fact is most won't give Brian the same chance as Fiedler because for some reason Jay just get's chance after chance and some fans still think Jay has what it takes to win with this team.

Jay always throws nearly more INT's then TD's and it is always other peoples fault for that, it's not Jays for some reason. How will this team ever know if we have a better QB in the wings if we don't give them a chance? I know Ray was not the guy but that does not mean Brian or Sage will do the same. I am sick to death of Jay it's not like he put's up probowl numbers he is below avg. more often then not. The guy was a backup everywhere else he played and yet for some reason he is a god for us.....please, the guy just can't get the job done for more then four games a year, just like a backup.

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
Well if things hold true we should give Brian three years to put together a good season, if things are to be fair. Fact is most won't give Brian the same chance as Fiedler because for some reason Jay just get's chance after chance and some fans still think Jay has what it takes to win with this team.

Jay always throws nearly more INT's then TD's and it is always other peoples fault for that, it's not Jays for some reason. How will this team ever know if we have a better QB in the wings if we don't give them a chance? I know Ray was not the guy but that does not mean Brian or Sage will do the same. I am sick to death of Jay it's not like he put's up probowl numbers he is below avg. more often then not. The guy was a backup everywhere else he played and yet for some reason he is a god for us.....please, the guy just can't get the job done for more then four games a year, just like a backup.

Alright, alright, give Griese a shot. Just quit spewing trash. Jay's not a pro bowl quarterback. Only four are every year. Can't get the job done more than 4 games a year???? Pllllllleeeeeaaaaase. If you're going to outright lie at least be a little bit more accurate than that.

Originally posted by fairbanksb

Alright, alright, give Griese a shot. Just quit spewing trash. Jay's not a pro bowl quarterback. Only four are every year. Can't get the job done more than 4 games a year???? Pllllllleeeeeaaaaase. If you're going to outright lie at least be a little bit more accurate than that.

Please show me when Jay took a game over and won the game
I can only think of maybe four games in three years wher (Jay) won the game. He is more trouble then he is worth this board would not be all about putting Brian or Sage in if there was not call for it you want trash? Look at Jays completion % his INT to TD
stat and his lack... to fire up this team. That is not trash talk that is fact.......

Back
Top Bottom