Griese's Status? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese's Status?

that must be the raiders game 2 years ago when he got smacked on the helmet stand up looked extremely dizzy and few moments later ran it in with time expiring to win the game and ran it in doesn´t mean that he walked it in, he took another shot on this one as well, thats still the best game he ever played as a dolphin, imo

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Al13
that must be the raiders game 2 years ago when he got smacked on the helmet stand up looked extremely dizzy and few moments later ran it in with time expiring to win the game and ran it in doesn´t mean that he walked it in, he took another shot on this one as well, thats still the best game he ever played as a dolphin, imo

I agree, definitely his most memorable game in a Dolphins uniform.

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
Well if things hold true we should give Brian three years to put together a good season, if things are to be fair. Fact is most won't give Brian the same chance as Fiedler because for some reason Jay just get's chance after chance and some fans still think Jay has what it takes to win with this team.

Jay always throws nearly more INT's then TD's and it is always other peoples fault for that, it's not Jays for some reason. How will this team ever know if we have a better QB in the wings if we don't give them a chance? I know Ray was not the guy but that does not mean Brian or Sage will do the same. I am sick to death of Jay it's not like he put's up probowl numbers he is below avg. more often then not. The guy was a backup everywhere else he played and yet for some reason he is a god for us.....please, the guy just can't get the job done for more then four games a year, just like a backup.

What the hell is always nearly?

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
Well if things hold true we should give Brian three years to put together a good season, if things are to be fair. Fact is most won't give Brian the same chance as Fiedler because for some reason Jay just get's chance after chance and some fans still think Jay has what it takes to win with this team.

Jay always throws nearly more INT's then TD's and it is always other peoples fault for that, it's not Jays for some reason. How will this team ever know if we have a better QB in the wings if we don't give them a chance? I know Ray was not the guy but that does not mean Brian or Sage will do the same. I am sick to death of Jay it's not like he put's up probowl numbers he is below avg. more often then not. The guy was a backup everywhere else he played and yet for some reason he is a god for us.....please, the guy just can't get the job done for more then four games a year, just like a backup.

What are you doing, giving yourself cover already. If we don't give Griese three years to put together a good season, we aren't being fair? What is a good season? Is 11-5 not a good season? Is a super bowl the only thing that you consider a good season? I said let's give Griese a shot. If he does better than Jay, great, keep him in. But to say tha Jay is only good for 3 or 4 games is ludicrous. In case you haven't realized it, football is a team sport. Maybe you just missed some of the other articles that said that the O line wasn't playing well. Ruddy is not playing well, Smith cannot stop the rush and neither can Perry. Maybe you overlook the fact that Mare can't seem to hit a chip shot. Maybe it just slips your mind that Nails has not been playing up to par or that Konrad had a pin in his hand and Bowens missed most of a game due to injury. Not to mention receivers fumbling the damn ball.

Jim Miller 13-3. I wonder if we can make a conspiracy to get him. Let him get released. I hear he went 13-3 in 2001. OMG he must be better than Fiedler even. I thought it was impossible.:rolleyes:

I remember the Raiders game. It was the first week after 9/11 and Jay was on the cover of S.I. with his fist in the air. Good stuff.

Does anyone else feel like its our turn to have a major stroke of luck? What I mean is, having BG come in and just ignite our offense. I realize every team hopes for this, but it just feel like its our turn (along with Cincy LOL). I wasn't by any measure saying i'm not for Brian coming in...I just wasn't comfortable with this idea if he was injured and had no knowledge of the scheme in Miami.

Originally posted by fairbanksb

What are you doing, giving yourself cover already. If we don't give Griese three years to put together a good season, we aren't being fair? What is a good season? Is 11-5 not a good season? Is a super bowl the only thing that you consider a good season? I said let's give Griese a shot. If he does better than Jay, great, keep him in. But to say tha Jay is only good for 3 or 4 games is ludicrous. In case you haven't realized it, football is a team sport. Maybe you just missed some of the other articles that said that the O line wasn't playing well. Ruddy is not playing well, Smith cannot stop the rush and neither can Perry. Maybe you overlook the fact that Mare can't seem to hit a chip shot. Maybe it just slips your mind that Nails has not been playing up to par or that Konrad had a pin in his hand and Bowens missed most of a game due to injury. Not to mention receivers fumbling the damn ball.

So Jay is the only player allowed to develop? Jay has been here three years and is a BUM. So what, he makes three or four plays a game WOW he's the man. I think he will be gone next year, why? Because he sucks! Just like I said before, nothing is Jays fault it's the O-line, and Ricky ,and the receivers,and the kicker,and the dirt infield, and Norv, and Dave, and J.Nails,and the water boy,and the weather,and Brians dog,and the man on the moon, and our D, but never Jays fault he is our best player.

All this time I've been watching the Fins game and thinking "Jay is not that good" I should have been thinking "wow, Jays awsome, I should say a little prayer to thank God he is on my team!" because winning is not important it's all about Jay,and hoping he gets to be the QB forever. What the hell was I thinking when I gave Jay such a hard time? Thank you for helping me see that witout Jay we would not have won a game all year.

Do you think we could get another team to give up their entire draft for Jay in a trade? I know he is the greatest, but it would not be fair to Jay to keep him on such a lousy team,Jay deserves to be on a contender so if we trade him I can quit rooting for the Fins and root for whoever we trade him to on their way to a SB.
BTW,did you by any chance catch the game between the Rams and Giants? Warner was at one time the best QB in the game (somthing I might add that Jay could only dream about) Warner had a damn good O-line,wide outs,and backs and he did squat.
Bulger came in and now they look like the Rams that won the SB.
So why don't you pull your nose out of Jays butt and see the light, HE SUCKS!

^^ nice

just a thought.......what teams if any would sign jay fiedler when he gets released? i cant think of one team that would

Back
Top Bottom