Grimes robbed!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grimes robbed!!!!!!!!!

Heinegrabber

Since 84
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I think he should have been come back player of the year hands down. Screw Rivers

Sorry if already posted.

Sent from my phone fools using Tapatalk!!!!

well its all opinion and their opinion was, its Phillip Rivers. I would surmise that Rivers wasn't exactly bad last year but its all about opinion

was rivers hurt last year? I though comeback player of the year was reserved for players that had bad injuries the year before?

was rivers hurt last year? I though comeback player of the year was reserved for players that had bad injuries the year before?

not at all, its basically how ever they want to interpret it

unrelated but remember when people claimed sparano got robbed for coach of the year

According to Miko, he wasn't even in the top 3 comebacks of the year...

I think its bull**** too, if he got the publicity that Sherman or Revis got he could of been in argument of best CB this year after having an achilles injury this year. But, what can you do? Rivers has an above average year and gets it..that was a media driven pick. Although its probably better off Grimes dont get the CPY award for the sake of the Dolphins come re-signing time.:up:

Deserving players don't always get recognition. Just look at the Hall of Fame...where's Charles Haley????

I am not sure what Rivers was "coming back from".

Grimes had a great year and I want him re-signed in Miami. We had Bully gate and didn't make the playoffs and the Chargers did. Here's Phillips stats for this past year:

The 32-year-old Rivers threw for 4,478 yards with 32 touchdowns and just 11 interceptions and completed nearly 70 percent of his passes in 2013. He was sharp down the stretch as San Diego won four straight to make the postseason, throwing for nine TDs against two picks.

In the playoffs, Rivers completed 30-of-43 passes for 345 yards with three TDs and no picks in two games. Last week, he played in the Pro Bowl.

I think those NFL fans that are not local in So Cal, Phillip had a bad year last year. There was an awful lot of fan unhappiness here and many fans and media thought it was time to move on without Phillip. I say they got it right giving it to Phillip.

Here is Brent's stats for the year:

4 Int. for 102 yds and 1 TD and coming back from his nasty injury.

http://www.nfl.com/player/brentgrimes/2506861/profile

Brent is a great player that we need to bring back. I know the stats don't tell the whole story. I wonder how close the voting was.

Back
Top Bottom