Grrrr... Thanks a lot Fins! Thanks for nuttin'! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grrrr... Thanks a lot Fins! Thanks for nuttin'!

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
Justa, just wait until Bledsoe pops a 4 INT game. He has done it before, he will do it again. ALL QB's have crap days...just can't avoid it sometimes.

Even Monatana had those days. Difference is, 3-4 INT's is part of Fiedlers game.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Yeah....and it just might come against the 'phins so, keep flapping your gums justafin, it'll stretch 'em out to make more room for your foot later.

Come against the fins? Maybe, if you couldn't stop Green, I don't know if you can stop Drew. You will beat the Bills through RW not Fiedler.

Foot to mouth? You should hate JF by now. Time and again he's made you stick your foot somewhere.

Don't even compare Fiedler to DB.

Re: Re: Grrrr... Thanks a lot Fins! Thanks for nuttin'!

Originally posted by WCoastFin

Its ok .....we didnt want to pay you with the Chiefs...remember theyre 2-2. We still owe you and we are waiting for the raiders game...now thats a must win ;)

Good answer! :lol:

Hey taco john you better start growling at your own team. 31 points in one quarter was really bad. I don't think you should lose sleep over it though it was just a bad week for the undefeated teams. It apears that it was the week that the NFL had to get their priorities straight.

Originally posted by Taco John
Ugh!

You guys got caught with your pants down, overlooking a good team. With any luck, you'll pay for it with a loss to the Patsies next week. They got spanked by an AFC West team too!

My....how the tables have turned. Care to talk sh*t now?? :D

At least we lost to a GOOD team.

Re: Re: Grrrr... Thanks a lot Fins! Thanks for nuttin'!

Originally posted by Muck

My....how the tables have turned. Care to talk sh*t now?? :D

At least we lost to a GOOD team.

Atta boy. :D :lol:

Originally posted by justafan

Even Monatana had those days. Difference is, 3-4 INT's is part of Fiedlers game.

3-4 is part of his game huh? That must mean the Bills really have a terrible defense, cause Jay consistently has outstanding games against the Bills.

The difference between the Chiefs and the Bills? The Chiefs have one of the best O lines in football, and a guy named Priest Holmes who doesn't fumble EVERY WEEK.

Hey next time...

... worry about your own darn team beating the worst team in the NFL. This lost to the Ravens for the Broncos is as bad as the Aint's losing to the Lions.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Taco John
Ugh!

We held up our end of the bargain. The Broncos took care of the Bills in short order last week, dropping them to thier rightful place with a loss. And how are we repaid? With a gutless performance against the Chiefs! Thanks a friggin' lot!

What happened out there? Why so greedy to start the game? You've got arguable the best runningback in the game, and you start the game by showcasing FIELDLER!? UGH! Well, you live by the sword and you die by it when you play that game. You got an ass-full of Fiedler all game long, because you were so far behind that you had no choice.

Sorry for my tone here. I'm just so frustrated. I have to listen to Chiefs fans post about (get this) how great TrINT green is! AUUUUGH!!!! How unfocused does a team have to be to not get an interception against Trent Green!!! You guys got caught with your pants down, overlooking a good team. With any luck, you'll pay for it with a loss to the Patsies next week. They got spanked by an AFC West team too!

Anyway... Sorry to take out the frustration on you guys... It's just so aggrivating reading Chiefs fans post with hope, when you guys could have ripped their hearts out of their chests this week, and stomped on it. Now they've got the lame-o Jets this next week, and they're 3-2. Ugh!

Looking forward to the match-up we have with your fish in a couple of weeks. Hopefully you lay down for us too, just to make it up to us... ;)

What really sucks is that the Broncos were jsut crushed by the weak-ass Ravens. Don't blame us for losing to the Chiefs when you guys can't even get past the Ravens!!!

Hey Taco Bell.....want some fire sauce with that foot?

Back
Top Bottom