Guess I shouldve posted this earlier... (RE: NFL Sunday Ticket) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess I shouldve posted this earlier... (RE: NFL Sunday Ticket)

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
For those of you wondering what the NFL channel is gonna be like, you can tune to channel 217, they got a preview.....you can even view highlights of any game you choose on monday morning.....it looks cool.....anyway, no biggie just a heads up, if you hadnt noticed it already.

The highlights is NOT part of the NFL channel. That is a seperate feature that is included for Sunday Ticket subscribers who also have a DVR Receiver (Tivo.) It will automatically download the highlights for you to play at your convenience on Monday morning.

I hate living in Alaska. Can't get Direct TV here on a 18 inch dish. You've gotta have a 4-6 foot dish, and the reception isn't clear 100% of the time. Can't wait until I get back to the lower 48!!! 13 more months!

Originally posted by chambers84
I hate living in Alaska. Can't get Direct TV here on a 18 inch dish. You've gotta have a 4-6 foot dish, and the reception isn't clear 100% of the time. Can't wait until I get back to the lower 48!!! 13 more months!
Holy **** your in Alaska!:eek:

Originally posted by grooves12
The highlights is NOT part of the NFL channel. That is a seperate feature that is included for Sunday Ticket subscribers who also have a DVR Receiver (Tivo.) It will automatically download the highlights for you to play at your convenience on Monday morning.

yeah my bad forgot to mention that part....sorry.:cool:

They are still about 300 bucks I think.

What are you doing in Alaksa anyway?

Originally posted by chambers84

I feel ya brother. I'm stuck here in Germany for another 2.5 years. :(

Better then Boofaloo :lol: :lol: :lol:

where rammstein afb?

Originally posted by gunn34

I feel ya brother. I'm stuck here in Germany for another 2.5 years. :(

much respect to the armed forces!!!!!

my old man did 22 years with stints in korea, vietnam and japan..

life outside the good olde usa sucks... good luck!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :D :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom