Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Andrew Goodenough

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dustin Long

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Josh Haldi

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters
As long as it isn't Rix, it doesn't really matter to me!! I almost gave up on the 'Noles because watchi Rix give away games with his stupidity was killing me (and damaging relatives property) and I'd hate to have to give up on the Phins if they were to try this clown.

84 Chambers 84 said:
maybe we can get marcus vick next year lol

I wouldn't mind him at another position somewhere but I don't think he has the unpredictability, pocket presence and the quickness of Vick to make up for his passing inadequacies(spelling). Unless he shows that he can pass the ball accurately I wouldn't draft him as a QB.

most coaches like to have at least 4 qbs thru the next to last cuts. cuts down on arm fatigue and gives depth if there is an injury and provides a chance to uncover a gem. however most times the guy is just a training camp body. with that said, i hope for walter washington. dub dub

I dont think QB was ever a option during the draft..........perhaps saban saw somehting in SAGE to offer him a contract

84 Chambers 84 said:
I dont think QB was ever a option during the draft..........perhaps saban saw somehting in SAGE to offer him a contract

actually, I bet it was....for example, if Frye was still there in the 3rd, I bet he would've picked him. Its just that since Saban picked BPA at all our picks, none of the QBs were ahead of the players he took

patswho? said:
i voted Chad Friehauf, hes the future!
who is he?

he's a Division II QB from the Colorado School of Mines. According to a fan in Denver, its almost as hard to get into as MIT. The Phins were 1 of only 2 teams in attendance at his workout.

He's the tallest QB eligible at 6'7, and he completed 73.5% of his passes for 30 TDs and 7 INTs

Gino Guidugli is the only one who he can even become something. We should take a look at Ricky Ray from the CFL. Jets cut him last year.

Back
Top Bottom