Guess who my bro saw at the Sawgrass... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess who my bro saw at the Sawgrass...

Yeah i agree with Muck, he tried his best u cant blame him. He isnt great but at least he gave it a shot and took the blame for his mistakes.

I still wonder how Parcells got good Football out of him and we couldn't. I guess it will remain a mystery. I'm very happy we've upgraded the Q.B. position so that what happened last year won't repeat itself. The Football that he played for us last year killed us and took us out of the Playoffs but we have to seperate the athlete and the person. Is Anthony Hopkins Dr. Lector? No reason to believe he wasn't trying his hardest, in fact that might have been part of the problem. He was pressing too hard and simply cracked. If he was like a fighter taking a dive I could see making it more personel but he was giving his all and took all the blame like a man. I think he shouldn't have to fear for his life if he and his family want a hamburger at Sawgrass. C'mon the guy isn't O.J!!!

I'm glad to see him go, but in his defence, we did lose both starting WRs at the same time... D's knew what to expect and ate it up!

Back
Top Bottom