Guess whos at it again???...yup, you guessed it..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess whos at it again???...yup, you guessed it.....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Pete "The Prick" Prisco

Here is his Post-Draft Power Rankings.....

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/6367501

Although he has us in the top 10, once again he shows his ignorance and favoritism by putting his favorite team (NY Jets) ahead of us and in the top 5.....Im sure he'll have them in the top 3 by preseasons end again....and then by week 4 we'll be laughing at him....again :lol::lol::lol:

I really dislike this preseason pick from the so called "experts"..

But.. last year, he picked the Jets to win the division and we all called him biased, a NY idiot and other colorful comments..

Unfortunately, the guy was right......

You know, I'm actually amazed at people here. Not one thing does this guy post about the Dolphins favorably, yet people still read it and then bitch about it. I can't believe it. I mean, it's amazing that people know this guy is a blithering idiot, yet still flock to see his articles.

These are the same people that stick their finger in a flame, get burnt, scream in pain, and then put their finger back into the flame. Sheesh, what does it take for people to learn? If you don't like what you're reading, stop reading.

Originally posted by IceStorm
You know, I'm actually amazed at people here. Not one thing does this guy post about the Dolphins favorably, yet people still read it and then bitch about it. I can't believe it. I mean, it's amazing that people know this guy is a blithering idiot, yet still flock to see his articles.

These are the same people that stick their finger in a flame, get burnt, scream in pain, and then put their finger back into the flame. Sheesh, what does it take for people to learn? If you don't like what you're reading, stop reading.
I'm not amazed at all. It's the same everywhere you go. And team's fans from any sport on any message board and it's the same thing. I was actually amazed when I first found this BBS at how similiar the fan talk was to my favorite LA Kings board. Different sports, different teams, same rhetoric.

Originally posted by Jeep
I really dislike this preseason pick from the so called "experts"..

But.. last year, he picked the Jets to win the division and we all called him biased, a NY idiot and other colorful comments..

Unfortunately, the guy was right......

The guy was right, thanks to us....The Jets didnt win out, we helped them win it, 1st place was ours to lose, not theirs to win......I think you get the picture here....and dont forget this all happened and we finished with same records...except injuries caused us to lose more AFCE games......

Bryan Thomas?

Where is this assumption coming from that Bryan Thomas will improve? His rookie season was terrible early on and even worse at the end, where he got lazy and couldn't keep his weight up.

Originally posted by IceStorm

I have to disagree here, First off, I dont see anyone around here "bitching" about it...I think theres a diffrence between "bitching" and "debating" and this gives us something to debate about during these slow times.....I know what his articles bring and they dont bring anything good for us, as a matter of fact, I think his post are so dumb and ignorant they actually become hilariuos and comical and it gives me something to laugh at....... I dont think anyone around here goes searching for the Prick's articles, I think the majority of the time they just run into them just like I did.....I went to CBS sportsline and clicked on "Power Rankings", only to see who wrote them, none other than the Prick......Im sure you had a clue what this post was about when you seen the title, right? ....If not, then now you know what it feels like bumping into The Pricks articles....and If you did, why did you even bother reading this?

Originally posted by WCoastFin
I think theres a diffrence between "bitching" and "debating"...
It's a very fine line.

offseason and the slow period of the offseason at that. Those diehard football fans look for anything new to read. The whole point of these forums is to discuss and debate topics related to the fins. Since there is very little going on, ie, minicamp, signings, these will be brought up to discuss. Dont worry it is 12 days until the June 1st cuts begin and we all know we will have much to discuss then.

Re: Bryan Thomas?

and that Robertson will be the next Sapp and that Conway will even be on the field to replace Coles :rolleyes: major reach. The rest is w/in reason even if the Phins are not #1 as they s/b ;)

Back
Top Bottom