Guess whos at it again???...yup, you guessed it..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess whos at it again???...yup, you guessed it.....

Originally posted by WCoastFin

I have to disagree here, and If you did, why did you even bother reading this?

Ok, allow me to explain this in a more humane and simple manner. I did not post that message stating YOU were bitching. I distinctly stated "people" in hopes that you would not take it personal.

Also, as for why I read this was the title of the thread gave not a clue as to its content.

i don't like prisco at all, but the dolphins have yet to earn any preseason hype given their past failures. it seems like the team gets caught up in how good everybody thinks they are early... i know it's probably not the case, but i'm superstitious. the jets really high is a sign that someone's really high. people have decided to start hyping thomas for a great year, and i can't figure it out myself. after a minicamp? how can you tell a guy's gonna have a breakout year when he hasn't played in a real game yet? and wasn't that DT they drafted something like second team all SEC??? how is that guy gonna be the next warren sapp? i keep learning that the companies that write the news create reality...

To be honest, I'm glad he has us pushed down. Our team's expectations are to win the SB, no doubt about it. But, I don't want everyone talking about us early on. I'd prefer them to be talking about the Jets and Pats and Raidahs and Titans.

Let us just go about our business and focus on winning one game at a time. It really is that - win this next game. The rest will take care of itself. When we win the SB we can gloat and call these guys idiots. Until then, let them write what they want.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
putting the jets in the top 5 after they were pillaged by washington is downright ignorant. even jet fans can agree with that statement.

It looks like he may have us about right to start with but the Jets should be only a spot above us. but forgetting that, the biggest thing i thought was what he said about our passing game.

Crisco is lucky, gets to talk NFL smack and get paid for it. The Chargers added some terrific speed upgrades and arent in the top 20?
The Bills qb is set, the pats qb has been a holdout and is rumored to be of shaky shoulder and they are top notch depite limited run game upgrade?

The Ravens could be top ten and both their qb would be third string on playoff teams?

The Niner will vye for a top 5 draft pick .

The Vikings at 25 is terrible pick as well, 3 deep at rb, a Big Time qb wr tandem, and probowl caliber support players 2 deep at te and fb... plus the have a dome field advantage and half their division comp isnt top notch.

He at least gave you props on your team, great all pro D, MVP caliber rb, deservedly top ten ...

And the jets are still for real, their playing field was so bad no kicker did well on it, ask the Giants, so their special teams may even out for the most part. Their front seven is monstrous .

Back
Top Bottom