"Gurley" at #14 - this is your trade down late teens | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Gurley" at #14 - this is your trade down late teens

Rev Kev

Tank for Tua Apologist
Club Member
Reaction score
If Gurley lasts to #14

BPA is the Course -

Stay the Course

If we run to the podium everyone will know why and the phones will ring and there now you have your later first and a second or 2 thirds one this year and one next year -

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

SD is the one I bet bites hard -

If Gurley is gone then our trade back is GONE

And we will still go BPA - Parker (likley gone) Waynes, Scherff, Landon or La'el Collins would all be in play - me thinks

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

If we keep Gurley I am stoked too

I'd rather have Gurley than whoever we could draft in the late 1st and late 2nd/3rd combined. There are a few players that may be available at 14 that I feel the same way about.

Agreed Gonzo -

Takes a lot of preSure off the D and O and Miller would a home run threat at 8-9 carries a game

Parker , one of the top pass rushers in the draft or trade back.

By top I mean Vic beasly , Shane ray and so on if one of those types of talents is there take him if not trade bac

Unless those three picks turn into Eric Kendricks, Eric Rowe, and Ali Marpet.... i'll be just fine with Gurley at 14.. or Parker if he is somehow still on the board.

As posted earlier, Gurley is expected to be ready around the start of the season but, not expected to be at full strength until next year. Does that not bother anyone?

As posted earlier, Gurley is expected to be ready around the start of the season but, not expected to be at full strength until next year. Does that not bother anyone?

I'm against Gurley but if we trade back then maybe but his injury does concern me.

I'm against Gurley but if we trade back then maybe but his injury does concern me.

How could it not in not being 100% for a year? We are far from being in a position of waiting on a RB for a year to be potentially great. That advantage is for VG teams who can afford it. not us.

if we can trade back and use gurley as bait to stay top 20, pick up an extra pick, and catch kendricks a little later in the first I will be all for it.

otherwise I am happy taking a flyer on gurley....

i don't suspect any of the hopeful targets...parker, waynes, sherff, are going to be there....

Back
Top Bottom