Gurley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gurley

PhinsAllDay

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i Believe that Gurley or Gordon will be there be the time we pick , i would like a big bodied reciever but is one of these guys are there we have got to pull the trigger on it.Most likely though Gordon will be gone from around 10 - 15 pick . but i strongly think that gordan will be there around the 20's where they will most likely be picking. I like Lamar Miller and feel like i we would run the ball more he would have 1000 yards by now but a guy like Gurley is just to much to has up even if he he's coming off an ACL tear. what do you guys think.

There are other areas which playmakers are available and align with our needs more.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I have a feeling Gurley could be there for our 2nd round pick depending on how his recovery is going. If he's jogging by the time the combine comes around he may still go late 1st round...otherwise I see him dropping to the 2nd round. I think Gordon goes off the board in the 15-20 pick range...there is a chance he goes to the Vikings if the Vikings are willing to move on from Adrian Peterson...Peterson could be traded although his salary would make that really difficult. That's a situation that bears watching though...could shake up the draft for a few teams.

Gurley has a hurdle to overcome but maybe a flyer on him should his draft status drop him. gonna be some serious medical reports gone over.

I favor gordon but you can always go the route of FA too and IMO, Frank Gore should come home. He is 31 and is not really showing signs of serious drop in production. I dont buy the old man status some on here would put but if you want to get a stud DT/LB/CB then this might be something to consider.

Then maybe hickey finds this years landry at RB.

If he's there for our 2nd then hell yeah.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Not a fan of RBs in the higher rounds. Just a personal take.

Being an acc guy, maybe you haven't seen him much but he's a monster and exactly what this O needs as long as his recovery goes well

What a waste that would be. Address needs. RB is not one of them.

Not a fan of how high we'd have to take him.. He's an animal yes, but the position is easier to fill than any other outside of high rounds. For the running game/OL, my initial solution would be:

Sign RB Gore & OG Franklin in free agency

RBs: Miller, Gore, Williams
OL: Albert - Franklin - Pouncey - Turner - James

= 8000 yards rushing.

Gore is old and not the same running back , if he was San Fran wouldnt let him go . And the only way we get Gurley is in the first round because the is not going to slip pass the Seahawks in the first round.Why pass on a younger Runngback for an older one .

gurley in the second or third, but not first. he isn't going until day 2 anyway. gurley is the type of back we need with miller

A RB with pur 1st pick is a luxury pick with all our needs. A big WR or DT would serve us better

Not a fan of how high we'd have to take him.. He's an animal yes, but the position is easier to fill than any other outside of high rounds. For the running game/OL, my initial solution would be:

Sign RB Gore & OG Franklin in free agency

RBs: Miller, Gore, Williams
OL: Albert - Franklin - Pouncey - Turner - James

= 8000 yards rushing.

Pass. Gore sucks.

Back
Top Bottom