Gurley | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gurley

That I can live with. I really like DaVante Parker a lot and can see someone like Devin Funchess being really good in Bill Lazor's offense. The draft does appear to be loaded at running back. Just don't want to see Odrick/Misi instead of Thomas.

I couldn't imagine us passing on Parker if he was available for us. He's One of those guys you draft at 15 no matter what your needs are IMO, he brings the entire offense to a new level IMO. But I also think he is going to shoot up the boards.

Most have him as the #2 WR in the draft, I'd put him at #1, that wingspan is crazy. Very AJ Green like.

I think Collins is going to shoot up the draft board, and I don't think he'll be available when we pick. There's also some question of scheme fit, but he looks like an underrated athlete to me. If Collins is there, though, I'd strongly consider drafting him to play LG as long as Albert is healthy.

I like La El a lot obviously, but I don't think he's agile enough to draft higher than 15. But I believe turner will do well next year and I'd like to see another mauling guard starting on the other side of him.

Back
Top Bottom