Had to come over and check ya out for... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Had to come over and check ya out for...

John from Hemet

Starter
Reaction score
myself......

Bills fan here...looking forward to giving the fins better competition this year....last year we were like chum in the water with a school of great white sharks.....

but I think times are a changing....I am looking forward to seeing how our revamped offensive line does against your D...which has pretty much owned us in recent years......we really do have a pretty good running back in Travis Henry...if he doesnt have guys hitting him in his own backfield every other play....the big aquisition here is Mike Williams......but Tre Teague was a upgrade as well as well as a legit blocking TE......

Look forward to the season....Miami has always had a strong team and hopefully we can make things interesting for you...

its refreashing to see a bills fan thats in touch with reality. Even though I hate the Bills I mean I really Hate the Bills, I have to respect you for your sportsmanship.
I Salute You FINFAN1

Welcome John, that was a classy post. The Bills will be competitive this year and will suprise some teams also (hopefully not our Fins). The AFC East will be a true dog fight from top to finish. Can't wait for the season to start.

welcome a-board John from Hemet - always nice to have a civilized fan from another AFC east team

The Bills OL s/b better this year as well as their QB, so things will be real interesting thruout the AFC East

Back
Top Bottom