Hadnot Impressing Saban | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hadnot Impressing Saban

I liked Hadnot last year, he showed lots of promise, and I hope he ends up starting somewhere on the O-Line.

Good. We need someone to stand out on the O-Line.

:woot: Great news to hear! I've been very high on Hadnot since last year, and I wouldn't mind seeing him start at RG or possibly C.

This is what I want our O-Line to look like:

LT- McIntosh
LG- James
C- Hadnot
RG- Carey
RT- McDougle

But so far it's looked like this...

LT- McIntosh
LG- James
C- McKinney
RG- Carey
RT- McDougle

Bittersweet. Im elated that Hadnot is doing so well. But at the sametime, it seemed like Carey waas dissapointing. Maybe i interpreted it wrong.

I hope we can get him in at C, then move Carey to RG. That would be a pretty solid OL IMO.

Just noticed...
The Dolphins are $7 million under the cap, making it unlikely they will cut anyone.
If that is accurate, that's great news... but wasn't it said not too long ago that we we're only 2 million under?? If this is the case would Ricky coming back and signing Keith Traylor be a problem? (Also keep in mind we still have cuts to make like David Bowens which would be around 2.2 million I believe?)

painnotpleasure said:
:woot: Great news to hear! I've been very high on Hadnot since last year, and I wouldn't mind seeing him start at RG or possibly C.

This is what I want our O-Line to look like:

LT- McIntosh
LG- James
C- Hadnot
RG- Carey
RT- McDougle

But so far it's looked like this...

LT- McIntosh
LG- James
C- McKinney
RG- Carey
RT- McDougle

Dont forget Wade Smith may be an option at center now. He wont have to worry about guys like Dwight Freeney getting there probowl ticket from him on the interior.

i guess hadnot lost the weight that he added on in the offseason, he did come in a fat bastar@.....i liked him to last year, he showed suttin, glad to hear that he lost the pounds or didnt slack in camp.......yep, all we need is vernon to do suttin,,,,,

painnotpleasure said:
Just noticed... If that is accurate, that's great news... but wasn't it said not too long ago that we we're only 2 million under?? If this is the case would Ricky coming back and signing Keith Traylor be a problem? (Also keep in mind we still have cuts to make like David Bowens which would be around 2.2 million I believe?)

We are actually a little over 6 million under, but with the rookie allowance being in the 4 million dollar range. We are actually about 2+ million under.

Imo the only weak spot in the O-line is Vernon. He has the talent, but I have heard rumors that he does not prepare like a proffesional. If Saban can't light a fire under his A**, nobody will be able to. I think Saban will motivate this guy to reach his potential and we shall have a good offensive line. The rest of the peices seem to be falling into place.

Back
Top Bottom