Hadnot Impressing Saban | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hadnot Impressing Saban

in my heart i would love for Hadnot to play Center and push McKinney to the bench. but realistically i dont think that Hadnot is equipped to play the center position in the Pros even though he played it in college. theres a reason why the coaches havent said anything about him trying it there. i believe its cause they feel like he is best suited for the Gaurd position.

So heres what i think the O-Line will look like:

LT: McIntosh/Carey
LG: James/Cook
C: McKinney/Smith
RG: Hadnot/Whitley
RT: McDougle/St. Clair

It's good to see Hadnot is still improving and could possibly be named a starter in 05. Many of us saw a big improvement on the line once he stepped in last year. I hope he continues to improve. I really like what this guy brings to the table.

Mark my words, Hadnot has a chance to be a pro-bowl player in this league someday. He is very strong, physical, and intense. You need a kid like that to face the likes of Henderson and Stroud from Jacksonville and other strong DT combos.

It's really been bothering me during this offseason that Hadnot hadn't been mentioned much. He was one of the very few bright spots last year. I am very pleased to see that he is still in the fold.

I am glad to see that atleast one of our OL has been doing a great job this offseason. I really hope that Carey can pull through and win the job at LT.

I have said all along that Hadnot has looked like our best linemen last year and I wish him the best of luck in fighting for a starting spot

jlfin said:
Thank Spielman for drafting him

I was hoping someone notice the talent evaluator who drafted him..good post..

Keep Speilman Nick, he's an asset..

MDFINFAN said:
I was hoping someone notice the talent evaluator who drafted him..good post..

Keep Speilman Nick, he's an asset..

Yup. Spielmen may not be great at working out trades/contracts, but he knows whose talented and whose not.

Spielmen may very well have been a major factor in the guys we got this year via draft.

Spielman may have drafted a talented player?

No way can't be.

Jimi said:
Yup. Spielmen may not be great at working out trades/contracts, but he knows whose talented and whose not.

Spielmen may very well have been a major factor in the guys we got this year via draft.

Yeah, but don't forget what he did in the first round of that same draft. :shakeno:

See kids, this is a great lesson to ALWAYS TAKE THE BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE, NOT A NEED.

Vince Wilfork should be our starting defensive tackle.

Trackstar#6 said:
Imo the only weak spot in the O-line is Vernon. He has the talent, but I have heard rumors that he does not prepare like a proffesional. If Saban can't light a fire under his A**, nobody will be able to. I think Saban will motivate this guy to reach his potential and we shall have a good offensive line. The rest of the peices seem to be falling into place.

You can light a fire under someones behind sometimes but its an ongoing process.Sooner or later he will revert to his old self if not motivated over and over again.I would rather have an overachiever such as Kuchenburg who gave his best under all conditions including playing with a broken arm than a high profile player who is always looking to dog it.

Back
Top Bottom