haha you're all so sad | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

haha you're all so sad

Raging Bull

Starter
Reaction score
I come on here and see all this doom and gloom bs. OMG the worst thing we can do is make the playoffs, B Marshall is gonna demand a trase soon. STFU, everyone here IMO is barely a fan. Support your team and stop being a *****. Penny is the QB now, he led us to the playoffs before with half the team he has now and not near the defense he has not, so what? Lets see what he can do. I love the guy. I liked Henne too. I still hate Henning, but I'll be in full swing rooting for out team against the Titans Sunday. Ya'll shoudld so the same and stop being debbie downers. It makes me sick.

GREAT POST!!!!!!! Thanks, I needed to hear this. Was getting tired of all the hating.

I don't think anyone here won't root for the Phins every Sunday(at least I hope they won't stoop to that) but that doesn't mean we have to like what the coaches and FO are doing. A lot of the guys complaining about the coaches or Pennington or whatever else are the same guys that were rooting for the team when they went 1-15 so you can take your high and mighty act elsewhere. Just because some people don't wear rose colored glasses and/or their opinion differs from yours doesn't make them a B**** or any less of a fan.

Yea im gonna root my *** off for this team this and every sunday. my memory is not as short as yours. they just told yesterday the same thing we have been hearing since 'marino threw his last pass' we dont know who our starting QB is. they are re using a band aid. ask any doctor. thats not a good idea. i dont know how much longer i can root my *** off.

I come on here and see all this doom and gloom bs. OMG the worst thing we can do is make the playoffs, B Marshall is gonna demand a trase soon. STFU, everyone here IMO is barely a fan. Support your team and stop being a *****. Penny is the QB now, he led us to the playoffs before with half the team he has now and not near the defense he has not, so what? Lets see what he can do. I love the guy. I liked Henne too. I still hate Henning, but I'll be in full swing rooting for out team against the Titans Sunday. Ya'll shoudld so the same and stop being debbie downers. It makes me sick.

You know what makes me sick? Sundays between September and January since 1995, the year this franchise officially went into mediocre mode.

i agree with everything u said, but what is the bold supposed to mean exactly? i highly doubt if someone was not a fan of the dolphins, they would sign up for a message board to talk about them all day. that is what the extreme do.

You know what makes me sick? Sundays between September and January since 1995, the year this franchise officially went into mediocre mode.
You said it. For all of the bitching about the early '90s and how the Dolphins would always underachieve, that era was a Golden Age as compared to what followed post '95. My god, we've had more losing seasons since 2003 than we had in the previous 30+ years. And this season is well on it's way to being the fifth one in the last seven years, no matter how many "win now, forget about the future" moves Sparano tries to pull now.

Amen!! Amen!!!

Hey, we are all fans. We love this team and get mad when things go wrong. I personally had higher expectations for Henne, Marshall, and the entire offense. Even with their disappointing, lackluster play this team is 4-4. We lost close games to Pitt, and NY. personally I think we are better than NE, and if Henne completes the pass to Fasano in Baltimore, that game could have had a different outcome.

Now if Pennington comes in and provides that spark and gives this offense more consistency, more leadership, then this team could take that next step. We have the opportunity to go on a run thanks to the way the schedule sets itself up. We have 5 home games left (and we will begin winning at home), and we have proved to be good on the road.

All we need is for our offense to start becoming more consistent. We have the weapons to make it happen. Henne was not playing well in this system, he was not leading the team on the field, and he was making too many costly mistakes. His play, and also the poor run blocking, have been holding this team back. Making the switch to Pennington, at least in my eyes, fixes the QB problem. He makes better decisions, reads defenses better and quicker, is more accurate, will take more chances. This offense needs exactly what Pennington brings to the table.

I can't wait to see this game on Sunday against a really good Tennessee team. This is practically a playoff game because you know that at the end of the season, we will be battling Tennessee for a wild card spot.

I'm also really looking forward to it because it will be the first time in four years that I will actually be there. I will be 3 rows off the field in the corner of the endzone.

I'm just saying, I came on last night after going downtown (I was pretty hammered btw, So i'm proud of myself for actually being able to post a half way decent post in the condition I was in haha) and the first thing I see is "The worst thing this team can do this season, is make the play-offs" And I lost it. For whatever long term goal you're trying to accomplish, and yes I know the ultimate goal is to get a Super Bowl win, but honestly what fan says that about their team. Making the post season back in '08 was the happiest I had been with football since I can remember (and yes I know I am fairly young so I didn't get to experience all the glory days of Marino) but '08 was an awesome year for this team. I loved the stretch we went on at the end of the year and the dramatic game at the end against the Jets. Man it was amazing. And I can't help but feel as a fan, no matter what, you'd want to experience that again this year. And I'm hoping and praying it does happen, even if (knock on wood) we're out the first or second round, thats two more exciting weeks I get to watch the football team that I love

I know right. Bunch of debbie downers around here. :rotfl1:

All they want to do is bash Noodle. He is a member of our team and they should get behind him and support him. :lol:

They just want to come on be doom and gloom, insult posters who support the team, and cry about the QB they wanted not playing. :sidelol:

Its like they should just go root for another team. :lol: Bunch of negative nancy's. :sidelol:

these people who bash penny r pissed because now we actually may make something of our season and make the playoffs , rather than get a good draft pick and **** it up like usual.

Back
Top Bottom