haha you're all so sad | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

haha you're all so sad

I come on here and see all this doom and gloom bs. OMG the worst thing we can do is make the playoffs, B Marshall is gonna demand a trase soon. STFU, everyone here IMO is barely a fan. Support your team and stop being a *****. Penny is the QB now, he led us to the playoffs before with half the team he has now and not near the defense he has not, so what? Lets see what he can do. I love the guy. I liked Henne too. I still hate Henning, but I'll be in full swing rooting for out team against the Titans Sunday. Ya'll shoudld so the same and stop being debbie downers. It makes me sick.
everyone here is barely a fan? really? If you take time out of your day to come here and you cheer for the Dolphins win or lose, your a fan. Nothing wrong with seeing them for what they are.

everyone here is barely a fan? really? If you take time out of your day to come here and you cheer for the Dolphins win or lose, your a fan. Nothing wrong with seeing them for what they are.

Lol, sadly, lately its come down to winning and internet message board debate, rather than actually talking/supporting/enjoying your team. That's not being a fan, thats being bored and liking to argue and prove points that cant be proven.

Way to alienate yourself from other Dolphins fan. I, as well as many others, don't like being generalized as being bad fans. If you don't like the negativity don't read the posts (even though I disagree with all the apocalyptic team implosion predictions).

The doom and gloomers need to realize that the first half of our schedule was brutal and the second half is a lot easier. We are still in a good position to make a move for the playoffs but need to come up big against the jets and patriots to really have a shot.

Back
Top Bottom