Hahahaha | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hahahaha

jet fans are the definition of arrogant....

their 10x better than us?

we've been the laughing stock of the league year after year?

their a more proud franchise then us?

lmao

wow....that JVilma guy is out of his mind. Yeah we sucked last year, ok...but saying the Jets are a "proud franchise" and not "a joke like the dolphins" just shows how ignorant this guy is. We're the winningest team in league history and are one of the most consistent teams year after year (except for this year...grrr...)

Doktor Ivel said:
now you know why i think we need a QB.;) but tradin Ronnie Brown for one however would be stupid.
that was a stupid thread of mine, but we still need a QB, if we want to go to the playoffs.

I see that you have read my PM.

Doktor Ivel said:
now you know why i think we need a QB.;) but tradin Ronnie Brown for one however would be stupid.
that was a stupid thread of mine, but we still need a QB, if we want to go to the playoffs.
Give AJ a 1 year chance with a real offensive gameplan, an oline that has real coaching, full compliment of recievers with time to throw it to them and a real RB and then if he sucks we draft or sign a new QB next year. Or at least thats how I feel. People are ready to throw Ronnie over the boat because they see flashes out of Gordon and a pothead who isn't even in S. Florida yet. Well I've seen some flashes out of AJ.

Doktor Ivel said:

ether79 said:
Give AJ a 1 year chance with a real offensive gameplan, an oline that has real coaching, full compliment of recievers with time to throw it to them and a real RB and then if he sucks we draft or sign a new QB next year. Or at least thats how I feel. People are ready to throw Ronnie over the boat because they see flashes out of Gordon and a pothead who isn't even in S. Florida yet. Well I've seen some flashes out of AJ.
yea, you're right, i hope hes outstanding, but if hes not, then theres a great draft class for runningbacks.

The Jets are 10x the team that the Dolphins are. The Jets are a proud franchise unlike the Dolphins who are the joke of the league year after year.

ahahaha lol thats signature material right there :rofl4:

Doktor Ivel said:
Why don't you think before you post??:goof:

Doktor Ivel said:
but we still need a QB, if we want to go to the playoffs.
We went to the playoffs with Fiedler. QB isn't the problem.

Back
Top Bottom