Hall of Fame Bound Finatics | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hall of Fame Bound Finatics

Whitedolphin54 said:
Good for you--wish I could go--I aint even seen the Dolphins play at home yet--If i do eventually come over from England can i meet up withsome of you guy's for a drink

That sounds great count me in...Marino has done so much for us Dolphin fans
I think Its time for me to give something back..I will Be loud and proud, thier will be #13's everywhere just like a home game I'm sure, even if some of you guys cant go I know you'll be watching..Your heart and soul will be there!!

Marino to me was the best QB I ever seen and always will be--( # 13 )Thanks Dan.

ill be there, got online bought them within the first hour, 3 tickets cost 54$ total. But then the damn airfare and hotel, o well aobut $400 but its gonna be well worth it plus i get to go to the HOF which i never been to

Dan is the man and I told my wife that WHEN he is inducted, I am going. When he retried in 2000, I reminded my wife that I was going on a roadtrip to the HOF in five years. When the votes came in, she actually saw it first, she emailed from work to congratulate me! Now me and three buddies will be there! We are from Maine and we will be leaving Thursday evening and probably getting there Friday afternoon sometime to party!! We are staying in the Ramada about 30 minutes south of Canton. Love to meet everyone there and have drink or five!

Rammy

Induction and game!!! luck out and managed to get both online. I grew up 20 minutes from there and will staying at Mom's! Marino, Saban's Phins and Mom's homemade cookies! what a weekend!

Fin fans with tickets to the enshrinement where are your seats???

Mine are in Section 13-(coincidence)-I dont think so..
Row-S
Seat #'s 30 & 31-Outside aisle

We should try to get together..Does anyone have an Idea where to meet??

Going to induction and game....can't friggin wait! Went to HOF first time last year so that we could check it out when it wasn't so crowded. We got there right at opening and basically had it to ourselves for a good hour. Can't wait to see all you other finfans:)

Going to the induction. Haven't been to the hall since our high school football team all went and stayed at the YMCA (yuck!).

Tickets were a joke! :fire: The travel agencies bought most of them in blocks at $20 to $60 a seat and began selling tickets in packages (starting around $1200 locally). And many of the lowest price tickets showed up on eBay for $100-$200 a piece the day after they sold out! 2 hours of trying to get thru on the phone and the 'net to get tickets to the event I promised my son we'd go to for the last 5 years...I ended up paying $300 for 2 $35 seats. Therefore, given my current frustration level, if I see the Patsdynasty guy with his sign that day he will mysteriously stop posting on this board :wink:

camanda said:
Going to the induction. Haven't been to the hall since our high school football team all went and stayed at the YMCA (yuck!).

Tickets were a joke! :fire: The travel agencies bought most of them in blocks at $20 to $60 a seat and began selling tickets in packages (starting around $1200 locally). And many of the lowest price tickets showed up on eBay for $100-$200 a piece the day after they sold out! 2 hours of trying to get thru on the phone and the 'net to get tickets to the event I promised my son we'd go to for the last 5 years...I ended up paying $300 for 2 $35 seats. Therefore, given my current frustration level, if I see the Patsdynasty guy with his sign that day he will mysteriously stop posting on this board :wink:

That stinks, As for (other Fans) I wouldnt worry about them , They will be Waaaaay out numbered!!:)

I'm going with my Dad. Gonna be AWESOME! Driving there from Maine.

yeah me and my GF are goin... i live in jersey so i just decided to drive the 7-8 hours to get to canton.. I figured its the least i could do to see Marino..after all hes done for us fin fans..That day will among the best day of my life...The tickets were only 36$ for 2 and the hotel was about 180$...Cant wait to see all you finfans there too ..I'll be in my Marino PITT throwback !!

dolfan4life72 said:
u people are lucky to go have fun and take lot of pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks will do!!..Do any of you know where your seats are yet??

My seats are awesome, at least on the map they gave me..I can hear it now.."Sure it looks good on paper." :lol:

camanda said:

lmao.....

good one..

no even if i lived in canton and could go see that i wouldnt, im not going to show up and ruffle feathers wearing pats stuff on dans day...

im not one to ruffle anything thats why im so damn civil here.... ;)

patsdynasty said:
no even if i lived in canton and could go see that i wouldnt, im not going to show up and ruffle feathers wearing pats stuff on dans day...

im not one to ruffle anything thats why im so damn civil here.... ;)

Now thats a classy move, Bravo,Bravo civil indeed--Nice post Dynasty.

To some of us Fin fans Dan going into the Hall is almost like a Super Bowl win.
The NFL is going to give him his respect, no dought now..You dont get in the Hall because your overrated, cant win the big one blah blah blah!! He's finally getting what all Dolphin fans have known for a long time..His official place in history..#1 :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom