Hall of Fame Bound Finatics | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hall of Fame Bound Finatics

I am lucky to only live only 25 miles from Canton. I can't wait to go. I have been looking forward to this for a long time.

I'm in. Getting there Friday. Staying until Tuesday. Got our package for $695.00. Hotel for three nights. Friday night we are staying in Cinncy. Buddy moved there. Going to catch a Reds game that night. Then travel up to the partys on Saturday. The agent still had some spots left. It included the three nights and events along with the induction and game. PM me if you want to get their phone number and see what they have left. Or go to the HOF home page and they are there also. Allsportstravel.com or something like that, but they are listed on that home page.

If anybody has or sees tickets for sale start a thread or contact me. I am doing my best, I neeeeeeeeeed to be there! I just can afford $1200 now. If I sell my house by then I will be there no doubt.

If any of you guys going want a shirt for the event just let me know. $15 and that includes shipping.

I am taking a group of 141 fans and we will be sitting together with another group of 34 for a total of 175 dolfans! All of us are supposed to be wearing the shirt, but you know we will have one or two rebels as every group does :shakeno: .

I have aqua and orange shirts, and this is what the design looks like on the front of an aqua shirt:

clear.gif

Below is a crappy picture of the back design on an orange shirt, but it says,

"Let's overrun Canton with Dolphins fans."
Marino

http://www.phinatics.com/dougswebimages/orangeonef.jpgWhich is something he said during the announcement press conference in Jacksonville, FL.

clear.gif

For those of who are still considering the trip, www.joinusatthehall.com has some scaled down packages with the basics like tickets for a lot less than $1500-$2000 someone said they were finding. If you like what you see there, contact me through a PM and I can get you $50 off. I sold out last year for my event and those guys wanted me to send them people who were trying to get into my event and offered me $50 commission or $50 for the customer.

Sorry to be such a commercial today :lol: , but I just put together a nice event package for the Dolphins vs. Falcons game for those of you who can't make the HOF but were talking about going to a home game this year. PM me if you want details. I also have an event for the Saints away game but it's about to sell out.
http://www.phinatics.com/dougswebimages/orangeb.jpg

Firemedic18 said:
I am lucky to only live only 25 miles from Canton. I can't wait to go. I have been looking forward to this for a long time.

I think Canton's a little further than 25 miles. :roflmao:

For anybody who wants to go but feels they can't afford a package deal, IMHO you could probably DIY for less. Downtown Cleveland is just over an hour away (all of the hotels near Canton will be gone by now) so you will need a rental car to get there. The HoF is literally right off I-77, so no need to worry about getting lost, you get on in downtown Cleveland. You can still snag ceremony tix on eBay for about $100/ea.

A lot of the package cost goes to the side events on Fri and Sat, that you really don't need to be at. My sister-in-law has lived there for 8 years and told me to just forget everything but the ceremony itself. The parade is a snore-fest and if you think you're going get to hob-nob with the inductees at the ****tail party –dinner, you can forget it. Every politician from Summit and Stark counties is trying to get airtime and a photo-op with the players. Average schlubs fans can't even get near them. Our only shot is the autograph tent and they are only allowed to sign items purchased there.

I'm going.........making the drive from NJ on Friday night, looks like I'll be staying about 40 min away, since I've yet to book a hotel and that's the closest I've found with rooms available.

Still need tix for the game.....but I'll most likely have to get them off a scalper.

Anyone tailgating before the game??

I'm going me and my 13 year old daughter, we are making the road trip from southern Illinois. They are having a Ribs burn off cook out and concerts at the park also, should be some good eats.

I'm definitely there! Picked up a package from a travel agency that included hotel, tickets to the induction and HOF Monday game among other events. I'm driving up from Maryland and will be there from the 5th-9th. We've gotta get the FinHeaven faithful together for some kind of event. I'm planning to post a FinHeaven sign on my car as an identifier. This is gonna be a sa-weeeeet weekend!

Where are your seats???

Mine are in section- (13)-Of course

Row-S

Seat #' 30 & 31-Outside aisle
Lets do lunch!! :)

Me and my brother and our families will be there(my wife and 2 sons 5&3) and his wife and son(6).We will be driving from NY making some stop offs on the way. Staying at the Holiday Inn in Youngstown. I bought my tickets the morning they went on sale...took awhile but I got them...can't wait to go. We all will be wearing our Dan Marino Jerseys and so glad our sons can be a part of it! We will be seated in Level S Section 13 Row W 25-31

NYPhinFan said:
Me and my brother and our families will be there(my wife and 2 sons 5&3) and his wife and son(6).We will be driving from NY making some stop offs on the way. Staying at the Holiday Inn in Youngstown. I bought my tickets the morning they went on sale...took awhile but I got them...can't wait to go. We all will be wearing our Dan Marino Jerseys and so glad our sons can be a part of it! We will be seated in Level S Section 13 Row W 25-31

Those are nice seats.. If your looking at the stage they are on the right (aisle seats) Nice..Me and my wife will be just a few rows infront of you in row S seats 30 & 31..Hope to see some of you guys, this will be like a dream come true .I will be wearing an authentic Marino jersey while my wife will have his pro bowl jersey on, it's getting close..:cooldude:

patsdynasty said:
no even if i lived in canton and could go see that i wouldnt, im not going to show up and ruffle feathers wearing pats stuff on dans day...

im not one to ruffle anything thats why im so damn civil here.... ;)

you are ok shag--always willing to talk to you--and ur wrong about coates, i think K jackson was better. Hannah was one of the greats but dont forget O linemen like Little,Langer,Stephenson,Webb,Keuchenberg,Giesler,Sims,Newman Green etc

PHINZONER said:
I heard that Fin fans' were in a frenzy for tickets when they went on sale. Fastest to ever sell out, 2 hours!
lol
2 hours hell!!!

I couldn't get 'em 25 mins after they went on sale.

Luck was with me however... got a bud in New Philadalphia (15 mins from Canton) who snagged me an extra... so...

85 min. drive west and I'm there baby!

I am about 60 minutes away and got tickets when they went onsale. I have been trying to get tickets for the memories brunch but no luck with that yet. Still have time though.

I just was saying 2 hours b/c I read an article that stated a sell out in about 2 hrs. It went on to say that was the fastest sellout ever. Sorry Elway/Montana

Back
Top Bottom