Hank Goldberg: "They want to FINALIZE the Boston deal this weekend!" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hank Goldberg: "They want to FINALIZE the Boston deal this weekend!"

Originally posted by finzfan4life
Ohall your wrong. Tampa wants nothing to do with Boston. I hate when people report that BS. Tampa doesnt have the money to take on Bostons contract, restructured or not.

Errrrrr, I said no such thing. I was just as confused as you are by the person who posted that!

Oliver...

Originally posted by juniorseau55
muck why do you hate boston so much bro? I rather have him than not him and it makes sense.

It's a jealous, mancrush rage kind of a thing.

I didn't mean that he hated him but we just need muck to cheer with us about acquiring someone who will make our offensive games fun. I'm tired of seeing our punter out there having a great day.

Originally posted by Amars
Ithe bucs have jumped into the picture so that messing up everything.

The Keyshawn/Galloway thing is still out there. Galloway was on The Tony Bruno show this morning saying that if he can get the money straight with TB that the deal will done.

He said Keyshawn and the Cowboys already have an understanding/agreement.

a 7th rounder? a 7th rounder...........no way.. i cant friggin believe this. and get him to sign a incentive laden contract with rules and regualations? OMG, Spielman is so way ahead of the times man. im sorry, anyone who thinks this guy blows is out of the minds.

earlier this week i posted a thread "why not wait?" and everyone was like "no way" cant do that, gotta get him now, yadda yadda yadda. and now its Saturday and we are about to have a deal with incentives and rules and a friggin 7th rounder!!!! ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME?

:thewave:

Back
Top Bottom