Hank Goldberg: "They want to FINALIZE the Boston deal this weekend!" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hank Goldberg: "They want to FINALIZE the Boston deal this weekend!"

Its basically like he's a free agent and we're giving him a 5 or 6 year deal worth 36 million....or whatever it works out to be once they've renegotiated it.

I just heard that they are offering a 4th round pick but that the bucs have jumped into the picture so that messing up everything.

Originally posted by Amars
I just heard that they are offering a 4th round pick but that the bucs have jumped into the picture so that messing up everything.

Where did you hear this?

Oliver...

Well, I hope it does happen. If it really is for a 7th then is a great trade. Like someone else said tho, we'll have to probably pay part of that bonus. I just hope it works out so we can move on to the next move.

Ozzy rules!!

Please baby Jesus, deliver David Boston to Miami for no more than a 7th round pick. :pray:

The FO is still clueless, and if this trade for Boston worksout for a 7th or other low round pick, Dave and Rick had nothing to do with it...;)

We're getting Boston and the rest of the league can stop laughin now...

I can start reading the threads now say this...

Where has Fin-atic been?

Originally posted by Den54

Hey thats my line!!:lol:

I know. I really need to start citing my source on that one. :tongue:

Ohall your wrong. Tampa wants nothing to do with Boston. I hate when people report that BS. Tampa doesnt have the money to take on Bostons contract, restructured or not.

Because Finzfan4life is a FO worker of the Bucs and knows eactly when they are and are not throwing up a smoke screen to the media.

Any other teams you work for so you can tell us for sure who they are and are not interested in?

Hmmm....I remember another team from Fla that said they weren't interested in him as well. They have a mammal or something on their helmets. Can't think of their name right now though.

J/K with ya man, I understand Tampa has said tehy aren't interested and with teh whole Keyshawn thing I don't know if they want another troubled WR. It was an opportunity I couldn't pass up though.

Phinsmissedfieldgoal, they may want him, not even saying that they did say they did. They can't afford him. I looked at there salary cap. It can't happen. Plus, the guy who said that Tampa ia back in the mix can't even give a link where he got his info from. Between the cap problems that Tampa has for a deal of this magnitude and no link tells me NOWAY for Tampa.

I think it makes sense too. Its worth doing. It wouldn't be the end of the world if it didn't happen though. He brings a lot of negatives with all those positives.

Trading for David Boston would take make this offseason's FA rating go from a "C" to a "B+" (at worst).

It is obvious the Front Office is revamping their offense, maybe a little too much. It's obvious they see the fans' disgust with their inability to sustain long drives, especially since they have one of the best running backs in the league.

This offense may pose 5 new starters next season. Five! This assuming Feeley beats out Fiedler, we trade for Boston and we start the season with Jeno James, John St. Clair, and a rookie draft pick on the offensive line.

I've been as frustrated with the Dolphins that past two seasons as anyone. Say what you want about Wannstedt, Spielman or anyone else in the front office, but they are doing something. Would you rather they sit on their hands and watch the rest of the AFC East make all the moves?

It has been obvious the past two seasons that a change was needed on offense and though we haven't brought in guys like Peyton Manning or Terrell Owens, we will have done pretty well if we land Boston for a second-day draft pick.

I just hope he stays out of trouble, off drugs and comes to play on Sundays because I'll be there every Sunday cheering.

Go Fins!

Back
Top Bottom