Hank injury report on The Big O: / Injuries | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hank injury report on The Big O: / Injuries

Originally posted by Jaj
I want our second round pick to make his injury worse ASAP. Great statement.

That's not what he meant. He just likes the guy and hopes he can be out there in Week 1.

I'd rather have Zgonina be he long snapper if he can handle it. that way we can carry another TE who can actuallt catch and block.

Three TEs are enough. And we already got two who can catch and block.

Injuries

Big O on WQAM just said that it looks like Perry's injury is the ACL. Konrad broke his finger and should be gone for only a couple of weeks. Information on the others is not yet available.

I would rather not see a regular being used to long snap. Zgonina will be playing more often than Mckinney. Id rather see Seth get the job.

O, the news just keeps getting better and better :rolleyes:.

Denver 2002 ring a bell ?

Just when I think your signature couldn't get any longer.. :lol:

I would be great to find someone on the team to replace Perry. I understand Ed is one of the best long snappers in the business, but it always bothered me to take up a roster spot for it.

Man we could use that extra spot in a few different positions this year...

The news just said Ed Perry is most likely out for the season, Konrad the rest of preseason.

do you guy's think that if we DON'T sign a LS and use zgoninina/mckinney instead,that it would open up another roster spot for some fringe yet,talented player?

I think you're crazy to push a top backup and possible started over to LS. This is not a small move, this is one that will radically change their practice schedule. While McKinney is more likely to back, and not start, he's also the one who needs all the practice reps he can get.

Losing a long snapper is a big deal, we're going to be lucky to replace him at all. I'm sure they are scouring the list of people available, and mentioned bringing in a rookie to try it, but I think he too was labled as 'raw' when they worked him out earlier in the year.

I liked what I saw of the new punter, but the comments from coaches earlier in the season where that he is extremely inconsistant. I want to see more pre-season games before I get rid of Royals...

If we sign another long snapper it shouldnt be a problem because cant we just place perry on the IR? Then sign a new long snapper.

Originally posted by Muck
Three TEs are enough. And we already got two who can catch and block.

That's what I'm talking about. Without Perry we can carry McMichael, Battaglia and Lee instead of Perry. If Perry was healthy I've heard rumors of Lee not making the team.

Back
Top Bottom