Hank Talking About QBs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hank Talking About QBs

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hank talked to Wanny today.

The Dolphins will not give up their #1 draft pick for anyone. They have no intention of doing so. AND.....there has been NO discussion of Patrick Ramsey with the Redskins. So the #1 for Ramsey stories are completely false.

Hank says he thinks this is a case of, once again, Daniel Snyder floating junk out there creating a stir. Jimmy Sexton (Ramsey's agent) is really rocking the boat and is not happy with the recent developments regarding his client. But he's not floating any rumors around. He's simply trying to open up the option of getting his guy outta Washington.

Hank talked to a few NFL guys who doubt that Brunell will garner even a first day pick considering everything he's gone thru the last few years.

I really hope we get Henson. I would love to see this guy in a Phin uniform.
QB #7 Drew Henson.
I know its a risk....but look at his "career" stats so far, through high school and into the college ranks. This guy is simply an athlete. Lets grab him quickly.

If we can get Henson for anything less than the our 1st in 2004, we s/get him

THANK GOD! can we pls stop talking about us giving up our pick for Ramsey now. :woot:

I'm leaning for us to pick Rivers but Im not sure he will be there at #20. If FO feels that they cant get Rivers or trade up then we should trade next yrs pick for Henson. I believe Henson will be a great QB & he has natural born leader qualities in him.

The best choice is probably to stick with Jay Fieds, roll the dice on Henson and bring in some competition for the 3rd spot. Let Trestman make Henson his project of the future.

Wasnt it Hank who reported just yesterday that the Dolphins did offer the first round pick for Ramsey? I am sure I read that in another thread? Its hard to keep track of the rumors! :lol:

Originally posted by Muck
Hank talked to Wanny today.

The Dolphins will not give up their #1 draft pick for anyone. They have no intention of doing so. AND.....there has been NO discussion of Patrick Ramsey with the Redskins. So the #1 for Ramsey stories are completely false.

Hank says he thinks this is a case of, once again, Daniel Snyder floating junk out there creating a stir. Jimmy Sexton (Ramsey's agent) is really rocking the boat and is not happy with the recent developments regarding his client. But he's not floating any rumors around. He's simply trying to open up the option of getting his guy outta Washington.

Hank talked to a few NFL guys who doubt that Brunell will garner even a first day pick considering everything he's gone thru the last few years.

It already broke in the papers. Who is telling the truth?
Personally, I hope we don't. But the BEST thing about any and all of this is that at least we are apparently serious about the QB position. That in itself can't be all bad. ;)

I see no one is mentioning JP Losmen anymore but I would'nt be too disapointed if we wound up with him.

Originally posted by chambers84
Cmon not the Losman talk again. He's an arrogant bastard. Rivers/Henson or BUST!!

No. Rivers, Henson or losman.

Im not feeling Losmen... i dont think he will be a great QB... just my opinion. Honestly i dont even have any stats to back that up.. i just have a bad vibe about him.

I just wish something would happen so we can stop talkin about QB's.....is it draft day yet???

Back
Top Bottom