Hank | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hank

I think Brad Johnson backed up Charlie Ward or Peter Tom Willis.

Originally posted by pgsmelt
We didn't over pay for Feeley unless he is a bust..........if we make the play offs good money spent........deep in playoff..spielman's a genius.......but we won't know until the season.......so lets get behind our boys.......and root em on!!!!!!......and pick up henson or rivers for insurance if they fall our way!!!!........GO PHINS!!!

Stop being so logical. Some folks around here may get insulted LOL :D

I expect us to find out that we wanted to draft Feeley in 2001. But, Philly grabbed him just before our pick and we ended up with Shawn Draper.

I'm sure Spielman kept his file on the guy from that draft. :lurking:

Originally posted by pgsmelt
We didn't over pay for Feeley unless he is a bust..........if we make the play offs good money spent........deep in playoff..spielman's a genius.......but we won't know until the season.......so lets get behind our boys.......and root em on!!!!!!......and pick up henson or rivers for insurance if they fall our way!!!!........GO PHINS!!!

I agree, the bonus is only 3 mil over 5 yrs. and a conditional 2nd rounder? we play with second rounders all the time. no problem. and if it is a seond rounder, THAT MEANS FEELEY ROCKS!

get a clue people. but Feeley will have all the pressure on him and he will have a lot to prove. But if he is a cool customer like they say and he proves it with the fans in miami, then spielman will go down in history as a great GM. unless its chris berman talking, then he wont even be mentioned in the same sentence as Donohoebag.

Originally posted by Muck
I think Brad Johnson backed up Charlie Ward or Peter Tom Willis.

how bout billy Joe Gunrack?

We can talk about Feeley the whole off-season but nothing that anyone says will matter one way or the other. I want to see him play and create an opinion after actually watching him play on our offence and see what happens.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom