Happy 4Th to all active and past Vets! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy 4Th to all active and past Vets!

Being English I cant say I want to celebrate your Independence :lol: But I do wish all OUR servicemen everywhere, both past and present a nice and peaceful day

Whitedolphin54 said:
Being English I cant say I want to celebrate your Independence :lol: But I do wish all OUR servicemen everywhere, both past and present a nice and peaceful day
I worked with English soldiers in Izmir, Turkey....man they can drink! LOL

Thanks from a former Senior Airmen in the Air force. I spent my entire 4 years in the central coast of cali. Vandenberg AFB. It was a tough job but somebody had to do it. TO ALL CURRENT AND FORMER MILITARY! US IS THE BEST!!!

A Happy 4th and God Bless to All!

Be safe while celebrating... :)

:usa: :flagwave:

I just want to say thanks and a big shout out to all the vets who have kept us free over the years, and a special thanks to my dad, a former Marine Corps Drill Instructor at Parris Island, Semper Fi. :patriot:

Also to my brother a retired Air Force Colonel. :troops: :flag2:

Thanks to all Vets!!! USA USA USA

When our current troops get down, and are tired, I tell you, there is nothing like the support from fellow Americans stateside! It help me through the 1st Gulf War. Without there commitment, love and support in the strive for Freedom, the world could be a very ugly place! Keep up the outstanding job, we do appreciate it!:)

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I just wanted to give a big thanks to all of brave men and women away from there family and loved ones fighting for freedom! Also a big thanks to all of our veterans out there! I hope everyone has a great 4th!:troops: :beerbang:

I second that!!!!!!!!!:patriot: :troops:

Thank you all, and happy 4th to you as well. I leave in three weeks for a 6-9 month cruise. This will be my 4th cruise so no big deal for me, but my kids don't understand that. Thank you again.

thank you..active air force captain serving this great nation that adopted me as it's own...happy 4th to all my fellow miltary members and vets..

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I just wanted to give a big thanks to all of brave men and women away from there family and loved ones fighting for freedom! Also a big thanks to all of our veterans out there! I hope everyone has a great 4th!:troops: :beerbang:
i am mexican but thank you i also want to congratulate and to have a greate 16 of september (mexican independense)

dirtywhiteboy said:
thanks for the kind words! happy 4th to you and yours!

Hey Bro! You back over at Patrick AFB? Glad to see, your doing alright!

Steve

active duty Air Force here.

i can't say oo-rah or huah because we don't have any cool slogan to yell. they want us to yell "airpower", but thats ghey.

at any rate, thanks, and peace and safe wishes to all my armed services brethren!

Back
Top Bottom