Happy 4Th to all active and past Vets! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy 4Th to all active and past Vets!

Thank you im in the service in south florida but was at the 101st airborne division and served in iraq. Thank you god bless and have a great fourth

Dolphinlife said:
Thank you im in the service in south florida but was at the 101st airborne division and served in iraq. Thank you god bless and have a great fourth

Want to say thank you to all of our servicemen through out the years and God Bless our fighting men and all those who serve

From a gal who's family has had veterans from WWI, WW2, Vietnam,Korea and now l in Iraq......God speed.......

Fran2fin said:
Want to say thank you to all of our servicemen through out the years and God Bless our fighting men and all those who serve

From a gal who's family has had veterans from WWI, WW2, Vietnam,Korea and now l in Iraq......God speed.......

Happy 4th of JUly to everyone. From a soldier soaking up the rays in Baghdad.

muscle979 said:
Happy 4th of JUly to everyone. From a soldier soaking up the rays in Baghdad.

Happy 4th to all of you.. As a vet from Viet Nam era, I am glad you guys and girls are on our side. We pray for all of you in every service in the church I serve, and you are in my prayers daily. Bravo Zulu.

Happy July 4th to all,

from me, on the other side of the pond.

:usa:

just got back from the sandbox for the 2nd time. great to be back. finally got to see my baby, who was born while i was there. so glad to see her. happy 4th to everyone. be safe everyone still there. 10th MTN. is the best

cnc66 said:
size one hat, sixteen shoe, we heard about you, :navy: Go Navy beat Army !
Good man! I was waiting to see if anyone picked up on that. Just a litlle fun between services. The farm & garden company that I work for has about 60 employees, and I would say half have served in the armed forces. We have a lot of fun with it! Have a great 4th everyone! To all men and women serving today on a foreign soil, come home safe and soon!

When you start sucking those beers down, and for a lot of you that has already taken place, toast one up for these proud men and women who today, and in all of our glory of a past, give up so much to fight for freedom! Thanks again!:troops: :salute: :flag2: :flagwave: :drinkers:

yes, i would like to thank you for keep our country safe & best wishes & come home soon. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Good man! I was waiting to see if anyone picked up on that. Just a litlle fun between services. The farm & garden company that I work for has about 60 employees, and I would say half have served in the armed forces. We have a lot of fun with it! Have a great 4th everyone! To all men and women serving today on a foreign soil, come home safe and soon!

Just a little friendly rivalry between cousins.We are in the same side and truth be known one cant do without the other.Call it a symbiotic relationship if you will:tongue:

To all my fellow Americans, especially to those who have served in this great Nation's Armed Forces, I wish you all a wonderful 4th of July. And Vets, we owe you sincere debt of gratitide for your service and dedication to the preservation our Freedom and way of life. Thank you all.

If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
--Thomas Paine (1737-1809)

CrunchTime said:
Just a little friendly rivalry between cousins.We are in the same side and truth be known one cant do without the other.Call it a symbiotic relationship if you will:tongue:
I don't care what they say about you Crunchtime, you are all right!:xii:

CrunchTime said:
Matter of fact, I just hired a 20 year retiree from the Navy. So it is all good!

Back
Top Bottom