Happy Birthday, Dan Marino! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy Birthday, Dan Marino!

Happy Birthday, Dan the Man!!

The 1990 season is special for me too. It was the first time I had season tix, and got to go to a lot of games with my dad who wouldn’t live to see the 1993 season.

I was at that playoff game. Marino was amazing on that last drive. He hadn’t been to the playoffs since 1985 and that disaster in the Orange Bowl; he was not to be denied a W on this night!

Happy Birthday Dan.

giphy.gif

I love this play! It literally saved the season. The Dolphins wouldn’t lose again until the AFC championship game that year.

Happy B-day Danny-boy ( and me). The Ides of September are upon us both. Jeez, that sounds really Irish, but he's Italian and I'm a Polack so I'll drink to us both! All I want is a victory against those stinkin' Jets tomorrow , LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same Birthday as my oldest son. For his 9th birthdate he wanted to go to Miami for a Dolphin game, against the Jets. We destroyed them. Zach Thomas flip in the end zone.. it was glorious!!!

Happy birthday to my idol Dan Marino. I have every memorabilia of yours since 1983. Thanks for the memories!!!! Go Dolphins!!!!

Watched this last week and longed for those days when it felt like Miami had a legitimate chance no matter who they were playing and as long as the game was within 10 to begin the 4th quarter.

Back
Top Bottom