happy birthday ricky | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

happy birthday ricky

CanadianPhinFan said:
Shave the face but not the head! Ricky isn't Ricky without the dreads IMO :)

yeah i agree...............happy 28th bday ricky, come back and retire when your 32

CanadianPhinFan said:
Shave the face but not the head! Ricky isn't Ricky without the dreads IMO :)
Happy Birthday Ricky! :party::cake::birthday::friday::bong:Will be a while before the dreads grow back again.

Happy Birthday Ricky. And for those of you ripping on him in this thread have way too much class.

happy birthday ricky, i read you are at 195 lbs right now, you better figure out a way to beef up

You know what other former Dolphin that caused us pain and suffering is also celebrating a Birthday today(May 21st)?

DAVE WANNSTEDT :dunce:

Nublar7 said:
You know what other former Dolphin that caused us pain and suffering is also celebrating a Birthday today(May 21st)?

:lol: I just looked it up, haha. Never knew Ricky and Wanny shared the same birthday. :goof:

Nublar7 said:

Hah, that's great. Maybe they are celebrating together in India doing Yoga.

Lets give each other Birthday hugs

clear.gif

clear.gif

Al13 said:
happy birthday ricky, i read you are at 195 lbs right now, you better figure out a way to beef up

some birthday cake should do the trick.

Nublar7 said:

Dude, that is front page material. Why isn't it posted yet? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom