happy birthday ricky | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

happy birthday ricky

Happy Birthday Ricky, you only owe the Dolphins and its fans your heart on the practice field and gameday...ignore the other ignorance that you are suppose to be a role model to the millions of children who don't have smart enough parents to raise their children themselves.

P.S. My condolensces you have the same birthday as the man you think is a joke, Wannstedt.

happy b-day to you, happy b-day to you... wait... what i meant to sing was...

"Aint no thang but a chicken wang We havin a smoke out in the dungeon with the mary jane Its just a pimps(players), mack daddies(east point) Its all about that ses in yo chest(its the joint)"

Agua said:
Eat a bowl of f@(k, RopeWeed.
God help my soul if I act like that at 41 years :rolleyes: That is 100% classless and can't even be argued.

Schleprock said:
God help my soul if I act like that at 41 years :rolleyes: That is 100% classless and can't even be argued.

Yeah, I saw your "classy" post to Ross in that other thread, too. It was quite comical to see someone so inexperienced and self-deluded beating his own breast over his IQ and rendering an on-the-fly "professional opinion" "God help your soul".

:shakeno:

Nublar7 said:
Lets give each other Birthday hugs

clear.gif

clear.gif

Haha, man that second one is great. Dave's face is so animated!

Agua said:
Yeah, I saw your "classy" post to Ross in that other thread, too. It was quite comical to see someone so inexperienced and self-deluded beating his own breast over his IQ and rendering an on-the-fly "professional opinion" "God help your soul".

:shakeno:
Oh, so now you know me? Well, regardless, thanks for paying my salary, because your military gov't contracts me for my "inexperience and self delusion" (whatever that means, because it makes no sense to me).

Agua said:
Over-inflated ego, Exhibit "A" /\ /\ /\
So just like you (and many others), the same thing you are doing to Ricky you are doing to me now as well? Judging by your post we could never be "friends"?

Bonedoc7777 said:
I have no pride, happy birthday rick and come back soon, i want to win

I concur.. I do have some pride, I am still Pi$$ed at Ricky for what he did, but, I will accept him back if the players do.. they are the first ones he has to gain acceptance from.. Happy Birthday Ricky

Back
Top Bottom