Happy draft day!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy draft day!!

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
It is here now guys........the draft is just 12 hours and 49 minutes away and it always feels like Christmas except not everyone gets what they asked for. I'm on record saying I want OL with our top pick but I can understand going Edge or even WR but that depends on who's there when we're OTC.

Fautanu would be my favorite pick but I also like Barton if Fautanu's gone.

Only Edge I'd take is Verse if he falls to us.

WR-I like Thomas but some people have medical flag on him so I'd rather go WR with our second pick.

No matter who we draft I know some people will love the pick and some people will hate it as it happens every year. Lets just hope we make the right pick cause this is not a year to mess around. The two strongest positions in this draft are OL and WR so don’t get cute and draft from those two.

Ozzy rules!!

I want to trade down and pick up a third round pick. The guy I like that should be there late first round is Jordan Morgan. I like his movement skill. I think he fits as a guard in our system. He is a guy that can get to the second level and get those downfield blocks on the outside zone.

I want to trade down and pick up a third round pick. The guy I like that should be there late first round is Jordan Morgan. I like his movement skill. I think he fits as a guard in our system. He is a guy that can get to the second level and get those downfield blocks on the outside zone.
well, he should be there

My first choice at 21 is Verse and my second choice is Murphy. If they are both gone then I would look to trade down.

Depending on how far down we trade I like the BYU OT Kingsley is his first name. He tested really well at the combine and he has the physique of an OG at 6'5 325 but he might also be able to move back to OT in 2025. He would be a good option at 31 or 32 since the 49ers and Chiefs are teams who might be looking to trade up. I feel like he would make the transition to OG a lot easier than Mims or Guyton who I dont believe would be good fits at OG.

If we draft defense in round 1 then I like Haynes or Beebe in round 2.

If we draft OL in round 1 then I would look to trade down in round 2 since we might not have great options at 55 although some players I would like there are Fiske and Pearsall.

Fans also have to remember that the draft isn't just about 2024.

Sure, the window is open now and most of us want to see Grier fix the biggest problem, which is the offensive line. I actually believe that will happen because of the talent on the offensive line in this draft. Need and talent match.

But there are a couple of things to watch. Ramsey and Fuller are 30. Corner isn't a huge need in 2024, but that's an area that Grier values. You can't win in this league without a talented secondary.

Hill has talked about retirement and a huge payday is coming for Waddle. The talent behind those two is lacking.

Chubb and Phillips are both coming back from ACL injuries.

In other words, there are a lot of moving parts.

Fans also have to remember that the draft isn't just about 2024.

Sure, the window is open now and most of us want to see Grier fix the biggest problem, which is the offensive line. I actually believe that will happen because of the talent on the offensive line in this draft. Need and talent match.

But there are a couple of things to watch. Ramsey and Fuller are 30. Corner isn't a huge need in 2024, but that's an area that Grier values. You can't win in this league without a talented secondary.

Hill has talked about retirement and a huge payday is coming for Waddle. The talent behind those two is lacking.

Chubb and Phillips are both coming back from ACL injuries.

In other words, there are a lot of moving parts.

Time stands still for no man.
I don't know who said that, but he was right, unless he was a "she". - LOL

Back
Top Bottom