Happy draft day!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy draft day!!

Come On Football GIF by The Roku Channel

It's ok if they bite.
There was a story on the internet about a vineyard owner in Virginia whose 20-pound Basenji had just killed a full grown 150 lb. deer. It was his second deer in two years, so yeah, Basenjis can bite - when they want to.

By the way, the Basenjis name was Raymond and the
What else is new? -LOL

I'm accepting that this organization believes the OL isn't as crucial as some areas and they can get by with getting by there. I don't agree, but who am I? Would LOVE to see a day 1 starter OL tonight, but not counting on it. The only thing that gives me hope they'll go this route is their moves on the DL this off-season. They brought in some edge to "hold the fort" until the real ponies get back from injury, so I don't believe, unless they get a freak drop, cant-miss guy, they'll go edge. I'm not saying this is what I'd prefer, I just think, based on their moves and position valuation they've shown in the past, this could well be their logic in approaching this draft.

That leaves me with WR, which I am warming up to, but still not in love with. Tyreek's not going to be here much longer, Waddle isn't a true, elite #1 IMO, and everybody else is filler. I really think McD and Grier both want a stud WR, so I fully expect that to be the pick @ 21. I'd be pleasantly surprised with an OL beast, however!

Back
Top Bottom