Harbaugh should mind his own teams business | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Harbaugh should mind his own teams business

thanks for the link and I can't say I'm not surprised how fake he comes across in his cringe worthy attempt at being sincerely concerned for Tua's well being.

what a POS that lives in glass houses. His weirdo sack of **** brother sucker punched Bills' great qb Jim Kelly way back in the 90s.

uncertainty and rampant uncalled for ****ery within the purple colored rabies birds' organization?
14265769.gif

I didn't read the article because most likely it's another Florio Dolphin hit piece, but if the gist is an off-handed slam against McDaniel, then I am highly insulted. Until there are facts that say otherwise, I believe McDaniel would NEVER deliberately put Tua in harm's way just because Tua was our best chance to win a game. Sorry, I just don't believe it. Harbough saying it or implying it doesn't make it so. I need to see some ****ing facts, first!

I didn't read the article because most likely it's another Florio Dolphin hit piece, but if the gist is an off-handed slam against McDaniel, then I am highly insulted. Until there are facts that say otherwise, I believe McDaniel would NEVER deliberately put Tua in harm's way just because Tua was our best chance to win a game. Sorry, I just don't believe it. Harbough saying it or implying it doesn't make it so. I need to see some ****ing facts, first!
Harbaugh still hurt over 6 TD's by Tua.

I think he's a good coach, but you've got to get points there. A 23-20 lead with 4:09 to play is the right move. Force Buffalo to score a touchdown to win it.
Stunned that he didn’t do that. So are 31 other head coaches. He’s really losing it

That play calling with 1st and goal was abysmally abysmal. Ravens blew it big time.
They have Ricard he’s like 280 pounds let him take a direct snap 2xs and if the bills stop
That they deserve to win - honestly I would have ricard for a td and a two point conversion and then play D on that

They have Ricard he’s like 280 pounds let him take a direct snap 2xs and if the bills stop
That they deserve to win - honestly I would have ricard for a td and a two point conversion and then play D on that
Like even if you got the TD you’d go for 2? Damn

Lamar is a classic bed shitter
He will make a few plays every game that makes you think that he is a great NFL QB. Then he will make a play like the interception that makes you realize that he just isn’t a QB you want to try and win a game for you late in the 4th quarter.

That is now 2 games in the past 4 weeks where he has done nothing in the 4th quarter to help his team win the game.

Back
Top Bottom