Harbaugh should mind his own teams business | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Harbaugh should mind his own teams business

So by your “metrics”, you’re saying Harbaugh going for the TD was basically playing for overtime. There was no chance the Ravens we’re going to stop the Bills, so the best they could hope for was 27-27 at the end of regulation.

Actually, given that the Bills were so unstoppable, they probably would have just gone for 2 after scoring their guaranteed TD and won the game 28-27. No need for overtime.

I just don’t understand how the Bills only scored 23 points yesterday. Seems like they should have scored at least 50.
A FG there puts Bills into 4 down mode for 4 minutes. Yeah a TD also puts bills in 4 down mode for 4 minutes. Needing a TD to TIE.

I am almost willing to bet if the QB executed the 50/50 choice there was going for 2. Not the actual going for the TD that was OPEN but once again Lamar comes up small in a Big Moment. (Why is that on the coach?)

Also they scored only 23 because the first 2 QTRS they kept shooting themselves with Drops and TOs

A FG there puts Bills into 4 down mode for 4 minutes. Yeah a TD also puts bills in 4 down mode for 4 minutes. Needing a TD to TIE.

I am almost willing to bet if the QB executed the 50/50 choice there was going for 2. Not the actual going for the TD that was OPEN but once again Lamar comes up small in a Big Moment. (Why is that on the coach?)

Also they scored only 23 because the first 2 QTRS they kept shooting themselves with Drops and TOs
So drops and turnovers had been eliminated as outcomes for the Bills with 4 minutes remaining?

We could go on and on like this all day. It’s not worth it.

My OPINION is that Harbaugh made the wrong call. He should have retaken the lead. Another OPINION - if he was going to go for it regardless, I would have preferred a designed run for Lamar.

And with that, I am done.

I live in MD and follow the Ravens, and Horribaugh is the most overrated coach in the NFL, the guy has terrible clock management, he wastes time outs on terrible review calls and he has no in game skills to change or adjust when team is losing. He has blown threw countless OC's because every time the ravens lose it is always on the OC. This guy got a lucky super bowl run where they had a QB play out of his mind in the playoffs, they got a lucky win in Denver and dont even make the playoffs if ray rice doesnt make a 4th and 26 play in San Diego. He got lucky and kept his job because of how electric lamar was when he first came in but now everyone can see it. I have said it for years this guy is going to waste the cheap lamar years while he is on a rookie contract and here we are. No super bowl appearances while having the most electric player in the NFL, and they do not run as many RPO's since their playoff loss to Tenn which was a total embarrassment. Guy has to go!!!!!!!!!

I live in MD and follow the Ravens, and Horribaugh is the most overrated coach in the NFL, the guy has terrible clock management, he wastes time outs on terrible review calls and he has no in game skills to change or adjust when team is losing. He has blown threw countless OC's because every time the ravens lose it is always on the OC. This guy got a lucky super bowl run where they had a QB play out of his mind in the playoffs, they got a lucky win in Denver and dont even make the playoffs if ray rice doesnt make a 4th and 26 play in San Diego. He got lucky and kept his job because of how electric lamar was when he first came in but now everyone can see it. I have said it for years this guy is going to waste the cheap lamar years while he is on a rookie contract and here we are. No super bowl appearances while having the most electric player in the NFL, and they do not run as many RPO's since their playoff loss to Tenn which was a total embarrassment. Guy has to go!!!!!!!!!
I’d rather he stay.

Back
Top Bottom