Harbaugh should mind his own teams business | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Harbaugh should mind his own teams business

He said he`s never seen anything like it hmm what about the other guy that got concussed on sunday and was playing 5 days later in the fins bengals game and was allso concussed the week before .
I know he's a hypocrite

You think he's bad, you should have heard that fat, **** face Rex Ryan shitting on mike mcdaniel and mcdaniel's integrity.
I heard it ... what a liar that fat **** is no way he would of let tua back in lol BS rex would have done what he thought would have won him the game if the doctors had cleared Tua bet your ass he`s back in the 2nd half

I heard it ... what a liar that fat **** is no way he would of let tua back in lol BS rex would have done what he thought would have won him the game if the doctors had cleared Tua bet your ass he`s back in the 2nd half
He knows no one is ever going to hire him to be a HC again. So he is simply stating what keeps him in the good graces of his present employer and the NFL. He canā€™t afford to lose the job he has now.

He said he`s never seen anything like it hmm what about the other guy that got concussed on sunday and was playing 5 days later in the fins bengals game and was allso concussed the week before .
Well appears he isn't looking very hard anywhere else...

Defender had time to let up, then decided to hit Allen anyway. Flag 10/10 times. If he had hit Allen in one fluid motion it may not have been late. As it was he clearly hit Allen unnecessarily after he let go of the ball. Sucks.

The refs called it a helmet to helmet hit, not a late hit. It was a BS call.

Defender had time to let up, then decided to hit Allen anyway. Flag 10/10 times. If he had hit Allen in one fluid motion it may not have been late. As it was he clearly hit Allen unnecessarily after he let go of the ball. Sucks.
Horrible play by defender. You can see in replay for split second he appears to stop when ball is thrown and then decides f- it and takes him down.

You asked me what I would have done in the same situation. As I stated out, I would have gone for a TD on 4th down considering the Ravens defense wasnā€™t able to stop the Bills offense in the 4th quarter.

As far as the earlier downs, the Ravens werenā€™t having much success running the ball down near the goal line. So it is always easy to question their play calls after the fact.

Even though they didnā€™t score, the Ravens defense just had to stop the Bills once they took over at the 20 and the Ravens would have had time to move down to attempt a FG. Yet as Harbaugh suspected, his defense had no answers for Allen and the Bills offense in the 4th quarter. So considering how ineffective the Ravens defense was in the 4th quarter, going for the TD was the right call IMO.
You asked me what I would have done in the same situation. As I stated out, I would have gone for a TD on 4th down considering the Ravens defense wasnā€™t able to stop the Bills offense in the 4th quarter.

As far as the earlier downs, the Ravens werenā€™t having much success running the ball down near the goal line. So it is always easy to question their play calls after the fact.

Even though they didnā€™t score, the Ravens defense just had to stop the Bills once they took over at the 20 and the Ravens would have had time to move down to attempt a FG. Yet as Harbaugh suspected, his defense had no answers for Allen and the Bills offense in the 4th quarter. So considering how ineffective the Ravens defense was in the 4th quarter, going for the TD was the right call IMO.
Yeah but Ricard.

If you rewatch that game and many other Ravens games he is a very unsung hero - including opening kickoff against the Dolphins.

Against the Bills 4th and inches they gave it to him - he moved the pile. 2nd and goal - Iā€™d give him direct snap - no way they come close to stopping that guy- and the Ravens would have had a serious chanceā€¦

Nice conversation - thank you!

Harbaugh going for it at the end of the game was the proper call.

Route was open. Lamar was LATE LATE LATE in the throw.

Ravens defense wasnā€™t stopping the Bills the 3 points did nothing for them because Bills would have just scored there at the end of the game instead of kneeling and Locking the FG.

A lot of little things alter the course of these games and shift impression. It was so vital for Baltimore to get to halftime 20-3 instead of 20-10. The math totally changes once it's 20-10. For all the discussion of analytics the announcers do a miserable job of applying it to the scoreboard instead of specific plays. Buffalo was going to be favored in the second half. At 20-10 that favoritism gets them within striking distance. At 20-3 they still would have been a big underdog. The key play of the entire game was an obvious pass interference penalty on Buffalo that was not called when the Ravens had 3rd and 5 at the 2 minute warning of the first half.

The new bold strategy across the NFL is correct. But the natural tendency is for fans and media to condemn the failures while totally ignoring it when it works. For example, the Chargers went for it on 4th and 1 on their own side of the field while leading 27-24 and 5 minutes remaining. The conversion succeeded and led to the clinching touchdown. That was supposed to happen. If the 4th down play results in a sack turnover and a defeat, then it was stupid analytics.

Regardless, the Bills and Chiefs were both Cream teams on the road after a defeat. It's really asking a lot to think they'll lose again. I always keep those situational scenarios in mind throughout the game. It is not neutral territory. If Kansas City and Buffalo had come home after a loss they wouldn't necessarily have had any extra energy. There's almost an assumption that home will be enough. But on the road they are capable of things they'd never do at home. If the Chiefs host Tampa Bay yesterday they aren't scoring 41 points.

Back
Top Bottom