Harbaugh will be the new Dolphins coach (Opinion) | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Harbaugh will be the new Dolphins coach (Opinion)

Should be a massive celebration in here once Ross unhands the Dolphins . And someone that gives a fart about winning.

I read an article about the guy Ross has already agreed sell the team to. Can’t remember his name but wasn’t impressed.

I read an article about the guy Ross has already agreed sell the team to. Can’t remember his name but wasn’t impressed.
Bruce Beal Jr. He has the first option to purchase the team, supposedly already approved by the NFL. Another real estate guy who has been with Ross for years.

Ross has had way too much to do with the downfall of the Dolphins. He should stay away and sell the team.

Ross is an absentee owner and should be in Miami more to know what's happening. Get involved or sell the team.

I see both scenarios on this forum constantly. It's funny. That's all.

With the coaching staffs Ross has provided us with its obvious he doesn't give a damn about Dolphin tradition or it's history of winning.

If we don't interview Harbough at least it is a glaring indication that Ross doesn't care about this franchise at all.

I dont care where you move this thread or how many of you wanna stand up for our absentee owner. This should infuriate our entire fanbase.

Its completely unacceptable. He must be interviewed because he is a top candidate for any team needing a head coach.

Because he coaches for your favorite college should not prevent you from talking to him about taking the job. Its gross negligence if Ross doesn't reach out to Harbough!
He doesn't need to interview him.

He probably knows him more intimately than his now-former wife.

If Harby decides to go NFL'ing again, and Ross wants him here, we will be in the mix.

Minnesota would be a better choice for Harbaugh if he wants back in the NFL.
With Rodgers likely gone to Denver, Cousins is by far the best QB in that division.
Add Cook and Mattison at RB which Harbaugh loves in the running game. Jefferson and Thielen are an elite combo at WR.
There is no reason the Vikings wont go get some defensive help and win that division.

Is this happening this week? Again, just opinion,but one of us called it the day Flores got fired! time will tell!

Last edited:
Minnesota would be a better choice for Harbaugh if he wants back in the NFL.
With Rodgers likely gone to Denver, Cousins is by far the best QB in that division.
Add Cook and Mattison at RB which Harbaugh loves in the running game. Jefferson and Thielen are an elite combo at WR.
There is no reason the Vikings wont go get some defensive help and win that division.
Ross has the coin to pay him big and the team has a lot of money to spend on players. We also have two first round picks next year and can turn it around quickly with the right buttons pushed. Miami has the means to get whatever Harbaugh may want including QB.

Back
Top Bottom