Hard Knocks TONIGHT! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hard Knocks TONIGHT!

Yes, Garnered. So if you made 1 mistake your whole professional life, you deserve to be fired? I understand Team chemistry, and having a good locker room, but as you can see those players had his back and know better than anyone on here how chad was. IMO i think philbin made the mistake here. Chad would want to prove that he's not that guy, he would work his tail off, and you know how these cases work, they drag on and on and who knows the dolphins could have used him for 5 or 6 games in the regular season then cut him, if he was convicted of anything. IMO i think the decision was made to soon and i think philbin divided the locker room just a tad bit. But he is the coach and i am not, so i have to also accept it and respect it.

Sherman comes off better as a head coach than Philbin. I like Sherman's attitude

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

I also feel like they didn't give chad a chance. It's preseason for crying out loud. Complete knee jerk reaction. No garrad pun

Sherman comes off better as a head coach than Philbin. I like Sherman's attitude

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

I also feel like they didn't give chad a chance. It's preseason for crying out loud. Complete knee jerk reaction. No garrad pun

100% agree with your first statement, not sure on the 2nd. Sherman has the approach that gets the attention of the players. This huggy feely crap has got to go or you will see more and more soft performances like we got vs the bucs. There were several on this board talking about how bad Egnew was going to be and I hoped they were wrong, but he has the wrong attitude. He thinks because he was a high pick he doesn't have to work. I don't think he is the kind that will ever get it.

As for the Chad situation, I would have liked to keep him as well, but I don't really see how he left them any option. He pretty much had to go and he knew it too.

I thought CJ did alot for the entertainment factor on the show...

If I want to see people be a dumbass then I'll go watch a Jackass marathon on MTV.

I want to see the team that I love improve and give me something that I haven't had in a long time: HOPE.

Chad Johnson gives me NONE of that.

100% agree with your first statement, not sure on the 2nd. Sherman has the approach that gets the attention of the players. This huggy feely crap has got to go or you will see more and more soft performances like we got vs the bucs. There were several on this board talking about how bad Egnew was going to be and I hoped they were wrong, but he has the wrong attitude. He thinks because he was a high pick he doesn't have to work. I don't think he is the kind that will ever get it.

As for the Chad situation, I would have liked to keep him as well, but I don't really see how he left them any option. He pretty much had to go and he knew it too.

Right, because Tony "no-pulse" Dungy was never able to win anything with his "huggy feely" attitude.

Coaching has nothing to do with scheme, game planning, preparation. its all about how loudly you can scream. is that what you're saying?

Lets not forget Sherman has been a Head Coach at least twice before....so lets not get carried away here.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Right, because Tony "no-pulse" Dungy was never able to win anything with his "huggy feely" attitude.

Coaching has nothing to do with scheme, game planning, preparation. its all about how loudly you can scream. is that what you're saying?

Its the way of the world, most people seem to think you have to be Loud and Brutish to get anything meaningful accomplish.

Its the way of the world, most people seem to think you have to be Loud and Brutish to get anything meaningful accomplish.

I don't think you HAVE to be, but I think you can accomplish more if you're loud, brutish, aggressive, risk-taker, whatever.

You look at some of the most successful people in the country, and that's a list full of aggressive risk-takers.

Bill Gates for example.

Hard Knocks is back on at 1 am if anyone missed it .. It's on HBOW whatever that is.

Cane what's the scoop on Duke ? Looked great in practice.

It's a play off of the "****ing Magnets" meme images.

Thought you might be familiar with it lol.

Google it.

Ahhhh ok I get it now. That one was new to me. :lol:

Love this one...

2092_1272738082341-1.jpg

Best line of the night came from the coach with headsets on standing in the rain.

"I'm bout to get fukin electrocuted"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom