Hard Knocks………whos got the stones to watch? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hard Knocks………whos got the stones to watch?

There’s a reason ZERO teams want to do it and they the NFL forces a team to take it on. In season now too no way it’s not a distraction imo
I refuse to believe it’s not a distraction. It’s not the reason we **** the bed as of late- but I can’t see an angle where it helps.

Hell if a baby sitter stops over my wife loses her mind getting everything cleaned up before the 14 yr old shows up.

I’ve presented at events numerous times and if it’s recorded or on camera it adds a layer of stress.

I can’t see how it’s not a distraction

Last edited:
100% agree. McGase is so soft and cringeworthy. Shula is rolling over in his grave.
Your name is a homage to a player that kept this team in quicksand for 7 years and you have the audacity to mock McDaniel.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do Tua and Allen know each other so well, they seem pretty close.
I'm not sure if they actually know each other well, but it's always seemed like they have mutual respect and think highly of each other. As much as I hate Josh Allen the football player and everything Buffalo, the few things I've seen of him as a person were overwhelmingly positive (i.e., stuff he does for the community and kids in hospitals). Probably just two dudes that share the same values off the field.

I find that really hard to believe. But I haven't watched any film on it so I don't know for sure. But in another thread about Hill, I was defending him on going out on the last play. They said it was disgusting. I said he got smacked while contorting his body high in the air and getting drilled. Someone told me he didn't get hit and I couldn't remember so I conceded but now this episode confirmed I was right. Hill did get smacked and re aggravated his ankle. So I posted here in case he sees it.
Yeah blaming Hill for missing a play was ludicrous.

I'm not sure if they actually know each other well, but it's always seemed like they have mutual respect and think highly of each other. As much as I hate Josh Allen the football player and everything Buffalo, the few things I've seen of him as a person were overwhelmingly positive (i.e., stuff he does for the community and kids in hospitals). Probably just two dudes that share the same values off the field.
Yea, off the field I like Josh Allen alot..... I f***ing hate football player Josh Allen.

Your name is a homage to a player that kept this team in quicksand for 7 years and you have the audacity to mock McDaniel.
Yea it had nothing to do with Joe Philbin and Adam Gase lol. At least Tannehill could beat Tom Brady. Remind me what’s Tua’s record against the great Josh Allen?

Back
Top Bottom