Hard Knocks………whos got the stones to watch? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hard Knocks………whos got the stones to watch?

To be honest, I fast forwarded through the entire program and only watched the last two-minutes.

Who needs an hour of depression when you can condense it into the length of a cigarette break?

I watched it. It helped. Seeing how dejected and disappointed they were in themselves was cathartic for me. They took the loss hard and I believe they will fight harder. These guys truly fight for each other.

There’s a reason ZERO teams want to do it and they the NFL forces a team to take it on. In season now too no way it’s not a distraction imo

I'm not watching no need for another BS speech about how losing is an opportunity bla bla bla its how you respond. That mfr should be blowing blood vessels breaking **** and talking about who's getting cut, who's not getting another contract, and what kind of players he needs to show up when it counts.
100% agree. McGase is so soft and cringeworthy. Shula is rolling over in his grave.

Watched it today. I really enjoy seeing the curtain pulled back, both in good times and bad. The story of the head security guy and his son was very touching, and something we as fans would never know without a show like this.

Also learned that Baker continued to play through the pain after dislocating a bone in his wrist. Something I didn't pick up while watching the game.

Things like that is why I really enjoy watching the show.

I watched. I like the human side of it. Focused on McDaniel's alcoholic days and Jerome Baker of course.

Allen told Tua after the game "we'll see you in a few weeks".
How do Tua and Allen know each other so well, they seem pretty close.

I haven't watched a single second of it, **** stephen ross if he had the power to say no to this ****. I'll probably watch it eventually after I'm more detached from the season but it's absolute **** a contender at the time was forced into this garbage.

Back
Top Bottom