Hard Knocks………whos got the stones to watch? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hard Knocks………whos got the stones to watch?

Hard Knocks can giet this hard d!ck. I'm DEFINITELY not watching anymore.

Stupid f@cking show. We didn't need the distraction.

P.S. Im obviously a hypocrite, sh/t talker cuz I'd be watching if we were winning but screw you for thinking that anyway.

So after rewatching this, hill did get hit big time on the last play before he went out in the 4th. Reactivated his ankle

Haven't watch it yet. But without Waddle the other guys create NO SEPARATION.
I find that really hard to believe. But I haven't watched any film on it so I don't know for sure. But in another thread about Hill, I was defending him on going out on the last play. They said it was disgusting. I said he got smacked while contorting his body high in the air and getting drilled. Someone told me he didn't get hit and I couldn't remember so I conceded but now this episode confirmed I was right. Hill did get smacked and re aggravated his ankle. So I posted here in case he sees it.

I don’t think Hard Knocks should be allowed in season. Should be a pre season thing only there’s too much at stake for these guys to be folllwing them to their house, to their families etc imho
It's doesn't effect the outcome of games. Don't be dumb.

I watched it. I think there should be a rule that no team can get covered by Hard Knocks until the coach has been there for 5 years. It’s a needless distraction (although fun to watch).

The episode was fair and showed that our team fought hard (which is true).
I re-watched the entire game 3 times. Despite all the injuries, we competed like hell. we played like men. We certainly made mistakes, but the effort was there. I understand how frustrated our fans are, but that pales in comparison to how the team feels.

Back
Top Bottom