Has anybody heard about the status of deflateagate? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has anybody heard about the status of deflateagate?

crashfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Of course not....
For the commish to take action now would interfere with the pats draft plans.
Why not wait till after the draft to impose any sanctions, this way the good old boys will have time to prepare and adjust for next years draft:sarcon:

Remember before deflate gate the pats were waitng until last second to identify there eligible receivers, not allowing the defense to adjust, which is against the rules, Which Harbough publicly called out?

Remember nothing happened?

That's exactly what's happening with deflate gate.

I hear the ruling will be made following Roger Goodell's impending surgical procedure...

to remove Robert Kraft's **** from his throat.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so typically league horse manure - abetted again by Goodell's lackey Ted Wells.

Case in point, from the time he was assigned to "investigate" (aka scapegoat but not to the point of a league black eye) the "Bullygate" cluster****, until his Feb 24th "report" was published, including all the moving parts involved, nuances, many players interviews etcetera and ad nauseum, the entire cyle lasted 109 days with the expected result.

Because it's the Patriots and all that a further confirmation of their generally underhanded tactics and track record of cheating infers, not to mention tarnishing their lucky SB victory, what should be a simple investigation should have concluded weeks ago, not continuing to drag on at this point 96 days since lackey Wells was first officially assigned it.

Considering the "integrity" of the league, or lack thereof, I expect either the "report" will not be forthcoming prior to the draft weekend; of course that's unless it defies all logic and credibility by completely exonerating Kraft and his band of Cheatriots. Anyone who doesn't believe this is a corrupt league, basically an entertainment venue, with Goodell's province not that different from Vince McMahon's then you better act quickly cuz I've got a shiny bridge in Brooklyn I can let you have cheap.

Ted Wells: Well since the Pats burned all those balls before we could analyse them, we have to assume that they were inflated properly...

Nothing is going to happen to them. Kraft is the one who runs the league, Goodell doesn't have a pair of his own,he is just Kraft's puppet/yes man.

Didn't Goodell warn them that any future incidents after the "Spygate" ruling would lead to harsher penalties? They ended up losing a first and Belicheat lost 500k. I don't know how thy get around the "Deflatagate" episode. If this is the case, it would make for some awkward moments when Roggy visits the Kraft's at their house for dinner.

If the Phins had messed with the footballs, it would have been the loss of a first rounder and a $500,000 fine the week after the deed was discovered. When the Commissioner sits in the owner's booth on a regular basis, and also watches the NFC Championship Game at Kraft's house you know nothing is going to happen to the Pats.

the real question is... Is the NFL going to apologize to the NE organisation...?

They will find someone else to blame: The media. They will lie and claim all the reports that came out stating that the balls were under-inflated were incorrect. They will fire whomever "leaked" this info to ESPN, etc and make them the scapegoat for putting out false info, and that will be that. But we all know the truth.

sweep%20under%20rug.gif

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

the real question is... Is the NFL going to apologize to the NE organisation...?

I will vomit.

The problem is how do you prove what happened . I still personally feel the refs did not check the balls initially.

Remember before deflate gate the pats were waitng until last second to identify there eligible receivers, not allowing the defense to adjust, which is against the rules, Which Harbough publicly called out?

Remember nothing happened?

That's exactly what's happening with deflate gate.

What the pats did was legal and the refs were even announcing not to cover the ineligible player. You really should look before you leap.

Back
Top Bottom