Has anyone else gotten tired of Sammy Knight??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has anyone else gotten tired of Sammy Knight???

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
All these Sammy Knight threads are starting to get to me, I hardly ever complain and I understand this is the offseason but what really sickens me the most is that Sammy is playing the same games OG is....and I hope Wanny is as fed up as I am...either sign or get the F*** out! We would like your help to win a championship but if you cant simply understand that then go freeze your ass off in G Bay! plain and simple!

All the Sammy Knight threads are getting me sick to the stomach.

Well this Sammy Knight going to Green Bay to visit...I think its a Bluff for us to cough up more dough.

It's that time of year. It's only b/c there is no other news on the table to distract us, so that's all we can talk about. These next 2.5 months are the worst time to be a football fan. It's the "Dead Zone."

I could do without all the Sammy threads. But you can't be mad at him for trying to get the most money he can. He's a Pro Bowler. And he opted out of a $1.9 million payday this year. And all he's gotten so far are contracts just above the vet minimum. Gotta do what you can. It's not like he's missing too much right now.

Once Sammy Knight is signed.. no more talk about him will be made and then all the attention and threads will be aboout Brian Griese for the next 3 weeks til Miami signs him or he signs somewhere else.. So once Sammy Knight signs, look for alot of "We are the best defense" threads and "Griese" threads... It's a vicious cycle but what else more is there to talk about?? You have a choice in what threads you read so read 'em or don't read 'em...

HOORAH:drinker:

I don't blame Knight... He's been cast off by the Saints, maybe he wants to take the job that maybe isn't the most money, but is the most secure... Dunno, we have no clue what's really going on money-wise...

I do know we need him...

Originally posted by WCoastFin
what really sickens me the most is that Sammy is playing the same games OG is....and I hope Wanny is as fed up as I am...either sign or get the F*** out! We would like your help to win a championship but if you cant simply understand that then go freeze your ass off in G Bay! plain and simple!

All the Sammy Knight threads are getting me sick to the stomach.

Dude...it's the off-season. Would YOU leave a few hundred thousand dollars on the table just to make the off-season fans less stressed? Gimme a break man. As far as winning a Championship goes, what difference will it make if Sammy sign tomorrow or June 1st?

Ricky needs to give ol' Sammy there a call and tell him how he loves Miami and enjoys playing here. Yadda yadda yadda..:lol:

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Ricky needs to give ol' Sammy there a call and tell him how he loves Miami and enjoys playing here. Yadda yadda yadda..:lol:

:stupid:

Originally posted by T-ROCK
I don't blame Knight... He's been cast off by the Saints, maybe he wants to take the job that maybe isn't the most money, but is the most secure... Dunno, we have no clue what's really going on money-wise...

I do know we need him...

Umm the Saints didn't cut him loose. The Saints were all ready and willing to pay his final contract year. It was Knight who exercised his option to break out of his contract.

Originally posted by RUDEAWAKERZ2354
Once Sammy Knight is signed.. no more talk about him will be made and then all the attention and threads will be aboout Brian Griese for the next 3 weeks til Miami signs him or he signs somewhere else.. So once Sammy Knight signs, look for alot of "We are the best defense" threads and "Griese" threads... It's a vicious cycle but what else more is there to talk about?? You have a choice in what threads you read so read 'em or don't read 'em...

HOORAH:drinker:

COuld not have said it any better myself.

wcf.. you have always been a freeman supporter, with the belief that he will be better when moved back to his natural position.. so of coarse you are sick of hearing about knight.. (i pay attention, see :D )

i am sick of hearing about knight too though.. i wish he would just get it over with and sign with GB :D

Back
Top Bottom