Has anyone else gotten tired of Sammy Knight??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has anyone else gotten tired of Sammy Knight???

Originally posted by Tatonka
wcf.. you have always been a freeman supporter, with the belief that he will be better when moved back to his natural position.. so of coarse you are sick of hearing about knight.. (i pay attention, see :D )

i am sick of hearing about knight too though.. i wish he would just get it over with and sign with GB :D

Boy our the Buffalo fans that scared of us signing Sammy????

:eek: :moon: :hump: :nana: :eek: :moon: :hump: :nana: :eek: :moon: :hump: :nana:

Oh by the way!! I should have stated this!!

It's a Buffalo Bill tail gate party below!!!

:eek: :moon: :hump: :nana: :eek: :moon: :hump: :nana:

knight is better than freeman and im willing to play the waiting game if the ends justify the means....if your already getting tired of the waiting games all bets are off after june first

Originally posted by WCoastFin
All these Sammy Knight threads are starting to get to me, I hardly ever complain and I understand this is the offseason but what really sickens me the most is that Sammy is playing the same games OG is....and I hope Wanny is as fed up as I am...either sign or get the F*** out! We would like your help to win a championship but if you cant simply understand that then go freeze your ass off in G Bay! plain and simple!

All the Sammy Knight threads are getting me sick to the stomach.

Then skip the threads Dolfan!

I tend to agree with the ESPN Insider report that basically says that the Dolphin strategy of signing veterans to short term deals is going to put us in salary cap trouble for the next several years. MAYBE it works and we make it to the dance this year but then what? We wait another 10 years before we get there again?

Originally posted by fairbanksb
I tend to agree with the ESPN Insider report that basically says that the Dolphin strategy of signing veterans to short term deals is going to put us in salary cap trouble for the next several years. MAYBE it works and we make it to the dance this year but then what? We wait another 10 years before we get there again?

:eek: :eek:
Are you seriously already complaining about AFTER we win the Super bowl????:lol: :lol: ;)

Originally posted by inFINSible
:eek: :eek:
Are you seriously already complaining about AFTER we win the Super bowl????:lol: :lol: ;)

Who said we are going to win the Super Bowl? People were saying that last year. Washington did what we are trying to do and it didn't get them anywhere. I just don't like the idea of signing all of these big money players to one year deals. How many of them are we going to be able to afford next year?

Guys 10 years????? geez it only takes maybe 3-4 at the MOST to get outta salary cap trouble, the 9er's got turned around in about 3, and we have a better FO by FAR, Wanny-Speil wont let us become a 3-13 Jills team you can count on it!!

p.s. this "Knight" thread is a HELLLLLLL of a lot easier then the Seau threads were so STFU ;) heh

We can shave 7m off our next year cap just by cutting Ruddy, Rodgers, and Perry+maybe either Marion, Bowens, or McKnight. If we have a replacement for Fiedler then there is another 3.5m for you.

Originally posted by fairbanksb

Who said we are going to win the Super Bowl?

You did....

MAYBE it works and we make it to the dance this year but then what? We wait another 10 years before we get there again?
....but nevermind....it was a joke....sorry.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Umm the Saints didn't cut him loose. The Saints were all ready and willing to pay his final contract year. It was Knight who exercised his option to break out of his contract.

From KFFL.com

"I've spent six years there and, the way it seems, it's time to move on," said Knight. "If you look at the way the Saints have operated, if they're going to keep you, they've made a move by now to keep you. There really hasn't been anything with me. It's kind of a repetitive thing with the team. Once you reach a certain salary level they don't want to keep you around."

That's basically cutting a guy loose, isn't it??? If he feels he doesn't have a future there, they're sort of coming to a mutual agreement, wouldn't you say???

Back
Top Bottom