Has Chambers ever been referred to as the CC Touchdown Factory? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has Chambers ever been referred to as the CC Touchdown Factory?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I just used it in another thread and felt it had a nice ring to it... :D

I've heard it before, from a guy talkin' smack on a Yahoo fantasy football forum. But very inventive regardless! I haven't heard it used anywhere else.

Very few of us will actually know what that is a reference to. I'm starting to feel old. ;)

isn't that a reference to that group who got caught trying to pass off some skinny chick as singing part of a song in the video, when it was actually a really big fat lady singing?

c32427o16gj-1.jpg

Gonna make ya sweat till ya BLEED!! :rofl:

Is this because Jason Whitlock of the KC Star wrote an article on Priest Holmes being "the league's top ATM  automatic touchdown machine"??

They seem to be of the same thinking.

Hmmmmm.

Jay Fiedler should be known as the Miami interception Machine. Brian Griese was formerly known as the Denver interception machine but I guess Jake Plummer took that name.

I never once heard Priest Holmes refered to as ATM..

But then again, I do not follow the Chiefs.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
Jay Fiedler should be known as the Miami interception Machine. Brian Griese was formerly known as the Denver interception machine but I guess Jake Plummer took that name.

How many interceptions has he thrown since he's been back? Oh! That's right! Zero! Do you have to be such a flaming idiot on every single thread you post on? Here this is, a nice friendly thread about Chambers, and you go off on one of your Fiedler hating rants. Get a life. :shakeno:

I like to call Brian Griese "Bob's Big Boy", and I mean no disrespect with that name -- I love the Big Boy. It doesn't seem to have caught on, though...

Back
Top Bottom