Philter25

MORE COWBELL!!!
Reaction score
I just read another post which ended with:

Matt Kent
SportsHeven, LLC
FinHeaven.com
CanesHeaven.com

And I was told that Matt Kent owns finheaven.......

Did AJ sell Finheaven to fin-atic? How come? Why wasnt this sale ever posted on the main page or anything?

He should have made an announcement that it was for sale.

I'm sure he could have got more than he did for it.

Yeah Im sure he could have gotten the price up, but why no mention of it all together....

Nicky Napoleon said:
Yeah Im sure he could have gotten the price up, but why no mention of it all together....

probalby for tax purposes AJ doesn't want to claim the money he got paid for the site.

I'm sure the site wasn't sold for a couple hundred bucks. This was probably a few grand AJ got. If he didn't then he made a huge mistake because the market value for this site is worth in the thousands!!!

The site changed hands almost a year ago. Matt just chose not to make a big deal about it. Matt has always been a big supporter of the site (Premium Member) and obviously continues to be. He has been a great for FinHeaven. We would not be where we are without him.

There was never any plans for an announcement. That's not what FinHeaven is about. Matt had no desire to divert the focus of the site to anything other than the Dolphins. He's not in it for money or recognition. Nobody makes a dime off the site. He's in it because he loves the Dolphins and the site.

I don't know who wrote that Wiki article, but it's not very good. :lol:

Muck said:
The site changed hands almost a year ago. Matt just chose not to make a big deal about it. Matt has always been a big supporter of the site (Premium Member) and obviously continues to be. He has been a great for FinHeaven. We would not be where we are without him.

There was never any plans for an announcement. That's not what FinHeaven is about. Matt had no desire to divert the focus of the site to anything other than the Dolphins. He's not in it for money or recognition. Nobody makes a dime off the site. He's in it because he loves the Dolphins and the site.

A year ago....wow. I seriously had no idea until this week...... I guess that answers my other "Q" post I posted in here that no one responded to.....

Muck said:
I don't know who wrote that Wiki article, but it's not very good. :lol:
The wiki thingy said AJ stepped aside..... seriously? Thats not true is it?

Back
Top Bottom